Possible hidden Legendaries in Game

Nefalem

Remember when you leave Citae Arc D'Astrae? There is a voice which giggles and reminds you to come back for play? This could be a Celebi. Considering Adrienn didn't age. He could have time travelled.

Remember this sick man sleeping in Lapis Ward. You should bring the Oddish Weed to his wife to maybe cure him and you get an Egg for ?

This could be the work of a Darkrai. Maybe Cresselia also isn't far.

• Administrators

I believe some legendaries have already been implemented into the game (i.e. mew), but no legendary is obtainable atm.

Mew was "implemented" purely because it was impossible to get to and I take full responsibility for that ;_;

Hey ikaru... couldn't we get mew if we knew how to hack it so that you can walk through walls?? I know its just one patch of grass.. but using sweet scent.. and pure luck?? just curious..

• Veterans

o_o You honestly didn't? I was kinda of creeped out lol.

So was i ... like : i am just playing through this game with swag on my first time and i beat arceus with gengar then the next second this creepy ass voice giggles at me saying i should come back i think 0_o wtf Ame WTF

• Support Squad

You guys were creeped out? I wanted to find and Hug the little bastard.

Oh and my guess is that a puzzle will be behind those randomly placed doors scattered about Reborn that eventually leads to an area with a Slight possibility of catching a legendary.

Edited by DobbyTheElf

So was i ... like : i am just playing through this game with swag on my first time and i beat arceus with gengar then the next second this creepy ass voice giggles at me saying i should come back i think 0_o wtf Ame WTF

Was that an audio or text occurrence cause I can't remember that >.>

You guys were creeped out? I wanted to find and Hug the little bastard.

Oh and my guess is that a puzzle will be behind those randomly placed doors scattered about Reborn that eventually leads to an area with a Slight possibility of catching a legendary.

<_< Of course you would hug it.. and yea, I agree with you on the puzzle :P

• Veterans

Was that an audio or text occurrence cause I can't remember that >.>

No man that is legitly in the Game what the hell is Jirachi in there or something cause jirachi sleeps in a meteor / a meteor crashed in the Citae Arc D'Astrae

it seemed child like as well so yeah O_0 Amethyst i am fully expecting this to be where you get jirachi or at least have something to do with the event on how to get it

• Veterans

Omg I remember that now, creeped me the hell out ;~;

Now you understand cool ^^

now if only you admit that fire beards are cooler than tongue scarfs

Edited by Azery123

well, Water Types DO deal Super Effective damage to and take Not Very Effective damage from Fire Types... but then, there's that Protean Type Swapping...

(I prefer the 5W starter myself, but the 6F starter is nice, too...)

Edited by K_H

well, Water Types DO deal Super Effective damage to and take Not Very Effective damage from Fire Types... but then, there's that Protean Type Swapping...

(I prefer the 5W starter myself, but the 6F starter is nice, too...)

Er.. I think this is in the wrong topic xD

Anyways, I wonder what Pokemon/Person it could be..

Adrienn did mention that xe saw "a girl climbing the cave wall" while xe was down there... so I'd assumed that's who it was that giggled/said that they wanted to play again really soon. Not that I have any idea what that has to do with the story as a whole...

omg I remember that now, I though the episode was over when I was reading that and then I realized that wasn't the usual ending and got creeped out.

Anyway, a girl you guys say? Perhaps this girl?

07siuuO.png

It could also be Heather. We haven't seen her in a while and last time we were with her she was traumatized and wouldn't even answer. Maybe she went insane and was the one asking us to come "play" with her.

Edited by MMM