Release date for Episode 12?

Zro567

OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN

Given that Ame most likely made a lot more progress with this episode, I'd assume that she probably has a more solid release date. I'm predicting late May at the earliest because of the bimonthly release pattern that we seem to be going at.

Edited by Zro567

You can pin the thread if you specifically highlight that the only estimation for Ep 12 is "sometime before June," and if not then it'll come when it comes, so stop asking. Considering the amount of work Ame already puts into the game, I don't think she needs additional pressure from people too impatient to wait.

Edited by Timber Dragon

• Administrators

In theory this is answered in the game FAQ. Whoops.

The production is actually done really quickly. It's making the puns in the thread that take a while.

You found me out.

To be more serious, Episode 12 is going to be a bit shorter after my rewrites, so there's a chance of it being finished quicker. However, production for this round has been slowed down by me finishing up Mega sprites, and a number of other custom area graphics. It's getting there though. I only have three more (somewhat sizable) maps to do.

• Veterans

In theory this is answered in the game FAQ. Whoops.

You found me out.

To be more serious, Episode 12 is going to be a bit shorter after my rewrites, so there's a chance of it being finished quicker. However, production for this round has been slowed down by me finishing up Mega sprites, and a number of other custom area graphics. It's getting there though. I only have three more (somewhat sizable) maps to do.

Episode 12 is getting closer and Closer .....heh i nearly forgot that the next gym leader might be 1 out of 4 leaders which together have perfect coverage over my team.Oh well continue on pursuing whatever comes into your mind and make this game and the fan's dreams come true Ame(cool name :rain in japanese if im right i just noticed^^) Good Luck

the next gym leader might be 1 out of 4 leaders which together have perfect coverage over my team.

I already know who the next leader is

It's Samson

Might want to pin this so it's no longer asked.

You have a good point. Hell I didn't want to ask this, but the wait made me impatient.

I already know who the next leader is

It's Samson

You have a good point. Hell I didn't want to ask this, but the wait made me impatient.

yeah and the gym leader after

Samson

will be

Charlotte

I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore...

Everyone's being manipulated by Shade. Even on the forums. OTL

I believe Ame has already said that the badge order isn't set in stone, regardless? So it can always change from how it is now. Take badge spoilers with a grain of salt~