Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where can I get....

Ukyn1993

Question

Im restarting (again, i know but i finally figured out a good team of all pokemon I like, not just what i think will make the game easier). These are the pokemon I'm looking for:

1. Beldum (would Light Metal or Clear Body be better for a Metagross?)
  2. Swablu
  3. Skorupi (Sniper or Battle Armor? Kinda leaning towards Sniper)
  4. Geodude (Rock Head or Sturdy?)
  5. Azurill

Thanks :) and again, sorry for posting so many of these topics lol

19 answers to this question

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802&hl=location

Beldum is tricky tho. Search for it on the forums or ask people if you need help ;)

Beldum: Clear Body

Scorupi: Sniper

Geodude: Not sure, but I think I would have gone for Rock Head. Too bad Golem can't learn Head Smash.

Edited by Mikzal

Mik said it already, that topic should help with locating all those pokemon. Beldum is a bit trickier as there some steps you have to do in order to do it.

Another Beldum Thread! (SOLVED) <- This thread should help.

EDIT: Looks like I missed the ability question, but others said what I would have said :P

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

head smash golem would be scary

EDIT: when it says underground railnet for skorupi and geodude, is that the same railnet where i can get pokemon like zubat and noibat?

Edited by Ukyn1993

To answer your ability questions, since I think that thread will tell you all you need to know about where to find them:

-Clear Body on Beldum, all the way. Light Metal is rather useless.

-Battle Armour and Sniper have about the same usefulness, just pick whichever you prefer. (Personally I prefer Battle Armour paired with Drapion's really good Defense, but it's up to you.)

-I'd advise Sturdy on Geodude.

Edit: ...I'm tired, I can't type fast... ninjas everywhere. But my two cents, anyway.

Edited by Lost Lore

i renew my previous question; when it says underground railnet, are those the same spots where i can get zubats and noibats?

I know you can definetely encounter Noibat in the Underground Railnet, but I believe Zubat was removed from being in the Railnet altogether. If you want Zubat, the earliest you encounter it is in Byxbysion Wasteland Tunnels.

To clarify, Skorupi and Geodude are further in the Railnet, just past the Rock Smash rocks in the first part. You won't find them before that. (Except in Geodude's case, which is also found outside Beryl Ward Gym.)

Heh. I have a team planned now, on my newest file. Thing is, most of them are either available later in the game or have things I want to breed for.

So what do I do? Make do with other things until I get them. Maybe you should try that. You'll probably enjoy the game more if you can use the team you want, in the long run~

Edited by Lost Lore

yeah, im catching a couple of pokemon now (just caught a Spinarak with Sniper) and use them till i can get the team i want, the only one i MIGHT have to replace completely would be Beldum, not sure if i can do the glitch needed to get him

There is no way you can get Beldum where you are in the game as I'm assuming you're just starting out. Around the time you finish where episode 10 starts is the first time beldum will become available to you.

well, i just download episode 10 last week, in a thread on this forum, one guy had re-uploaded episode 10 so you can search for it and download it. in episode 10, not only you can find beldum (of course you must riding tauros in wasteland- it's not too complicated to find where beldum is, just go to youtube search for Nickaboo92 finding mudkip. and the location of beldum is right above where you find mudkip ( you NEED tauros to jump through a barrier to go to beldum, or else noway you can go there). in episode 10 you can also find Riolu- Lucario, Starly- Staraptor, and the best thing in my opinion is Shroomish- Breloom. they are all unobtainable now though, but i only got them when i finished epi 11 already.

Edited by gutten_tag

beldum is pretty easy to catch if you paralyze/put it to sleep and use level balls.it took me like 10 level balls(which are very cheap).less than half health left paralyzed and level ball is like 10-15 %.if it is sleeping is easier

To add on about Beldum, it's best to use a ghost type such as ghastly/haunter/gengar to catch it. Take down won't do anything to it and you can just keep hypnotizing it to sleep and use level balls on it (since it's only level 1, gotta love the level balls for that case).