Silhouette in the title screen

Zro567

I know it's a spoiler, but what the everlasting fuck are you supposed to call this.

It doesn't match up with any of the leaders, so I assume it's supposed to be the game's final boss. I speculated that it would either be the meteor under Reborn or the four keys or something like that. I'm just curious to hear your ideas on this, nothing to spoiler-y.

post-47912-0-54521700-1397949841_thumb.png

• Veterans

Maybe its Ame's Pokemon form? I've always had a sneaking suspicion that Ame was secretly a Pokemon in disguise.

No No this is clearly a human cause it looks like its holding a pokeball

It's 3 in the goddamn morning, and you people have me over here giggling about Fern not having a soul.

Anyway, I'd assumed the silhouette was the champion, since we have no idea who that is as of yet.

...Now that you mention it, though, he/she/it/xe/they/whatever does look like they're holding a rose... Fern's Roserade confirmed for champion- Ame really needs to come to terms with her Budew issues.

It can also look like a roserade

I think it's a Roserade too... what if Roserade gets fed up with Fern and puts him into a pokeball and uses Fern in pokemon battles and then Roserade is our new rival.