Hi There Guys! :]

ShadowStar

Hello! I have heard many great things about this game. I have not been spoiled about any plot accept for like the first 20 minutes. I planned out witch Pokemon I want to use with the help of the Pokemon Location List. I heard that this game can be quite difficult but I am up for a challenge. So yeah I hope I can meet some nice people here and I will be sure to come here if I need any help!

Welcome. Piece of advice for the game, if you're only planning on using 6 pokemon for the whole game then maybe reconsider that. Unless they're all obtainable early game you'll want some extra firepower for some of the earlier gyms. You can always rotate them out later.

Yes use a team of 20 pokemons. it might help.

Anyway, Welcome to Reborn! Remember to go to the server in PO, cuz most people are there (apart from me, of course).

And feel free to send me questions if you have them. I'll do my best to answer most of them.

See you in Hell

^ Or use only Budew Listen to her, she knows what she's talking about. :P

Welcome mate, I think you'll enjoy this game a lot if you're up for a challenge. Have fun!

Edited by Notus