Pokemon Reborn Scramble Challenge

Yazmat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get Hitmonchan now, right?

Yes he can, by trading a Dunsparce for Tyrogue... but what evolves depends on it's stats.

If I recall correctly it needs more defence than attack to become Hitmonchan

Maybe catch a new Dunsparce for trade

And I think you could get Durant in the grass of Route 1 (careful, they may have Traunt as ability... don't catch one with this piece of c**p of an ability!)

And since all slots are full, I think I'll look into some Pokes for Luna... there aren't many options...

and wow... we / you are almost finished!

I have already a Dunsparce (remember Shelly) so Tyoge shouldn´t be a problem.

My team for Radomus will be Heracross, Tauros, Durant, Floatzel, Hitmonchan and Girafarig. Will probably side with EL against his Arceus because I don´t think I can beat it.

Edit:

Also I have no Idea of Radomus new team and Luna´s team so please no spoiler.

Edited by Yazmat

I was just talking about a new dunsparce BECAUSE you already got one with a pretty high level.

That means when you get Tyrogue it will be the same level, and maybe doesn't learn some moves (except you use valuable Heartscales)

Edit:

Nevermind, just did a quick check on the levels...

Your Dunsparce is lvl 32 and the good moves are yet to come for Hitmonchan (Thunder-, Fire- and Ice-Punches at lvl 36, Sky Uppercut at lvl 41, Power Punch lvl 56...)

Edited by Cepheus

The battle against Radomus was pretty hard and took me a few tries. My main problem was Guardevoir and Metagross followed by Reuniclus who could one shot my entire Team. Only won because everony decided to attack Hitmonchan while Barbaracle could build up Fury Cutter until it one shottet everyone on his Team and Metagross missed 4 time in a row. Also shouldn´t someone who supposedly gives out Trick Room use it in a battle? I also think one of his Pokemon should be level 57 and another 58 because a Team with four 56 one 59 and one 65 does look kinda silly but that´s just my opinion.

My Team:

barbaracle.gif

Lealush

Level 57

Tough Claws

Zoom Lens

Night Slash

Razor Shell

Strenght

Fury Cutter

heracross.gif

Lost Lore

Level 56

Moxie

Bright Powder

Night Slash

Close Combat

Counter

Megahorn

tauros.gif

Gaunt

Level 57

Intimidate

Silk Scarf

Zen Headbutt

Swagger

Take Down

Thrash

floatzel-f.gif

Sheep

Level 56

Water Veil

Mystic Water

Ice Fang

Double Hit

Aqua Tail

Whirpool

hitmonchan.gif

Mikzal

Level 59

Keen Eye

Bright Powder

Thunder Punch

Fire Punch

Ice Punch

Detect

girafarig.gif

Calvius

Level 56

Sap Sipper

Bright Powder

Shadow Ball

Charge Beam

Psychic

Crunch

Sadly no Durant because it´s not avaible at Route 1:(

Oh well next Gym awaits me.

Edited by Yazmat

He shouldn't be able to use Gallade 'cause there aren't any ralts' around here right? Unless I'm missing something.

If you can't use the Gallade, then I'll vote Aurorus over Tyrantrum just 'cause it's "cooler".

Team for Luna will be Sableye, Bronzong, Carbink, Chesnaught, Lickytung and Auroros. Also a shame I didn´t get the Trick Room TM from Radomus.as my team is quiet slow and would make pretty good use of it. Oh well atleast I can get the Sunny Day TM now which will take care of the darkness field which I´m pretty sure Luna will use it.

Edited by Yazmat

As far as I know you can get the TM for Trick Room in the Railcave in which you get Eevee.

But I don't know the exact location in the cave...

I don't know if the 'Stone-markings' lead to it... (I know they lead to one of those "X-doors")

(detailed in the book, where you find Eevee)

He shouldn't be able to use Gallade 'cause there aren't any ralts' around here right? Unless I'm missing something.

If you can't use the Gallade, then I'll vote Aurorus over Tyrantrum just 'cause it's "cooler".

Oops, missed that rule. Uhh, Beautifly then. You can catch them in Iolia Valley in the morning

As far as I know you can get the TM for Trick Room in the Railcave in which you get Eevee.

But I don't know the exact location in the cave...

I don't know if the 'Stone-markings' lead to it... (I know they lead to one of those "X-doors")

(detailed in the book, where you find Eevee)

Nope... changed to TM100 Confide.

Unless you're on episode 10... then you can still get it.

bummer...

that TM/HM list in the "On the Hunt"-Forum needs to be updated then, both TMs are stated to be in the Railcave...

by the way: how about a sticky for it? - I don't know about the update routines, but it's about 2 months old

bummer...

that TM/HM list in the "On the Hunt"-Forum needs to be updated then, both TMs are stated to be in the Railcave...

by the way: how about a sticky for it? - I don't know about the update routines, but it's about 2 months old

I've promised to start a new topic related to that. Uni stuff keeps me from doing so though. But i'll be "free" all June, so i'll do something related to that.

In the meantime, you deal with it ^^

Received the Eclipse Basge from Luna. Wasn´t as problematic as I thought it would be although her nicknaming all her Pokemon caught me off guard. Spamming Bulk Up with Chesnaught and then beating her Pokemon with Pin Missle/ Hammer Arm. Even ehr Umbreon didn´t stand a chance. Needed to switch out against her Honchcrow and beat it with Carbink. Also her Sableye is more than annoying with Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray and Moonlight. Atleast it wasn´t a SwagPlay Sableye. Used Sableyes Sunny Day and then switched to Auroros and beat it with it. Also I´m dissapointed from the lack of Hydreigon but if she had one it would be called Jabberwokey.

Bennet was a Joke and swept him almost with my Carbink alone.

My Team:

sableye.gif

Gaunt

Level 59

Prankster

Bright Powder

Knock Off

Confuse Ray

Sunny Day

Foul Play

bronzong.gif

Vinny

Level 59

Heatproof

Bright Powder

Extra Sensory

Sunny Day

Gyro Ball

Heal Block

carbink.gif

Cepheus

Level 60

Sturdy

Hard Stone

Stone Edge

Moonblast

Sunny Day

Calm Mind

chesnaught.gif

Lost Lore

Level 60

Overgrow

Big Root

Leech Seed

Bulk Up

Hammer Arm

Wood Hammer

lickitung.gif

Nova

Level 59

Own Temp

Zoom Lens

Roll Out

Rock Smash

Wring out

Power Whip

aurorus.gif

Shadyserpent

Level 60

Refrigerate

Zoom Lens

Ice Beam

Light Screen

Avalanche

Ancient Power

Thank´s everyone who took part at this challenge. Had most of the time really fun but I won´t probably do this challenge again because it requires too much grinding. Iwas really surprised how some underapreciated Pokemon are good counter against certain Pokemon. (Dunsparce vs Shelly´s Yanmega).

Will probably now wait for Episode 12 and do a normal run until the game is finished.

Edited by Yazmat

• 2 weeks later...

WOOT I did work against the gym I hated the most DAMM Radomus see Barbaracle does work he just needed my name, also it doesn't seem like you'll get a lot of new pokemon in 12 so how you gonna deal with that?

Edited by Lealush