Pokemon Reborn Scramble Challenge

Yazmat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I´m going to accept the next Pokemon after I beat Corey and after beating Corey I only accept Pokemon from Lapis Ward and Grand Stairways.

Also gonna add two rules to the challenge:

Event Pokemon and their evolution are only allowed at the earliest avaible point where I can get them.

Pokemon who evolve with stones are only allowed if I get the pre evolution at the area between the Gyms I´m currently at

Edited by Yazmat

Easy Gym Leader is easy. Swept 5 of Coreys Pokemon with Noctowls Echoed Voice and killed Haunter with Azumarills Aqua Tail. He never had a chance. The fight against Taka and Zel was as annoying as ever. Thank god for Persim Berries

My team:

growlithe.gif

Charizard

Level 22

Justified

Fire Fang

Helping Hand

Flame Wheel

Reversal

diggersby.gif

Charizard

Level 23

Cheek Pouch

Mud Slap

Take Down

Mud shot

Double Kick

noctowl.gif

Sheep

Level 30

Keen Eye

Peck

Echoed Voice

Reflect

Confusion

azumarill.gif

Sheep

Level 25

Huge Power

Bubble Beam

Double Edge

Aqua Tail

Charm

donphan.gif

Chimchain

Level 25

Sturdy

Flail

Take Down

Rollout

Natural Gift

ledian.gif

Notus

Level 27

Iron Fist

Light Screen

Reflect

Safeguard

Mach Punch

New Round new Pokemon.

Edited by Yazmat

Have a Meowstic. (Don't lie, you knew it was coming from me.) Which gender is up to you, but of course.

Edited because, but of course, I've forgotten that you can't get the mining kit until after defeating Shelly. Oops.

Edited by Lost Lore

@Gaunt

Garbador is okay but Combee isn´t avaible at Lapis Ward as far as I know and therefore is it and his evolution against the rules of this Challenge. Seriosly I should better convey this rule.

@Lost Lore

I added rules about Event Pokemon and Pokemon who evolve with stones. Therefore no Arcanine or Ninetails for me after Shelly

Edited by Yazmat

Dunsparce. And because I want you to know, allow me to impress upon you how hard I pondered the question of "what pokemon would I not even wish upon my enemies" before finally selecting Dunsparce. I look forward to it having an appropriate nickname too.

@Gaunt

Garbador is okay but Combee isn´t avaible at Lapis Ward as far as I know and therefore is it and his evolution against the rules of this Challenge. Seriosly I should better convey this rule.

Wait a minute if i remember correctly you said that we can suggest (and you can use) whatever Pokemon available before the Gym Leader in question (and you can catch a Combee near the Grand Hall) but maybe i didn't understood "the rules" so idk.

Well the rules states between the Gyms I´m currently at. In this case between Corey and Shelly. Well it does sound that I mean every area between those two Gym Leaders but I mean only in the new area. Currently it´s Lapis Ward and Grand Stairways. Wild Pokmon from Opal ward are only allowed for the first Gym. Pokemon from Obsidia Park and Coral Ward are only avaible for the second Gym and etc. Don´t know how I should make this rule clear. I´m probably gonna scratch this rule.

@Anthalt

It will be Nicknamed after you :D

@Sheep

Sorry no encore´s allowed

Well beat Shelly which took me 3 tries. Would have been easier if it wasn´t for the para hax against my Garbador. Her Yanmega got killed by Dunsparces Ancient Power in 2 hits. Volbeat was my biggest problem and the only reason I beat it was Toxic stalling. It´s also the first time ever in all my Playthroughs where the Volbeat gave me some trouble.

My Team:

garbodor.gif

Gaunt

Level 34

Stench

Bright Powder

Sludge Bomb

Stockpile

Swallow

Toxic

meowstic-f.gif

Lost Lore

Level 32

Prankster

Bright Powder

Psybeam

Fake Out

Charge Beam

Psyshock

dunsparce.gif

Anthalt

Level 32

Serene Grace

Zoom Lens

Roost

Glare

Ancient Power

Charge Beam

sandslash.gif

Sheep

Level 29

Sund Rush

Bright Powder

Magnitude

Fury Swipes

Sand Tomb

Slash

dugtrio.gif

Charizard

Level 29

Sand Force

Bright Powder

Magnitude

Mud Bomb

Bulldoze

Sucker Punch

stunky.gif

Vinny

Level 32

Aftermath

Scope Lens

Acid Spray

Smoke Screen

Toxic

Slash

New Round begins now.

Also I did rearrange the rules a bit and hope there aren´t any complications about them.

Edited by Yazmat

Event Pokemon:

-You can give me Event Pokemon only at the earliest possible availability

-If an Event Pokemon is avaible before the means to evolve it (ex: through stones) you´re only allowed to give me it´s Evolution as soon as this Pokemon is avaible as a wild Pokemon for me

This means no Blissey for me. Also no Ninetails.

Edited by Yazmat

Event Pokemon:

-You can give me Event Pokemon only at the earliest possible availability

-If an Event Pokemon is avaible before the means to evolve it (ex: through stones) you´re only allowed to give me it´s Evolution as soon as this Pokemon is avaible as a wild Pokemon for me

Wow. You have to change the rules every time I try to help...

Ok. Lunatone.

Edited by Mikzal