Heart Scale?

gutten_tag

sorry guys but i'm really mad right now, i know that ludvisc has 50% chance to hold heart scale in tanzan lake, but in 2 days lately i battle almost 50 different ludvisc and use thief (re-learn) with kecleon but i got NO HEART SCALE AT ALL. and i catch joltik with a event in north adventurine forest, it has compound eye and it will give more chance to meet a pokemon in the wild holding item.

and maybe almost 30 more ludvisc after let galvantula (lv36) in the lead.

AND NO HEART SCALE!!

i think in 11th epi, Ame might change the percent that ludvisc got an item (maybe because heart scale is the most important item- just my opinion). like my case: i got 14 pkm with almost-perfect-IV stat but they have wrong nature, and heart scale can change nature AND relearn move (mostly the most powerful moves that pkm can learn). maybe now it's only 5% chance to hold heart scale.

can anyone confirm for me with this idea?? or just my name is Bad- Luck- Bryan??

Depending on how many you need, you could always just mine one. They're fairly common, even though they're hard to actually dig it up since they're so small. But I've come across numerous Heart Scales just from mining. It's probably less frustrating than the Luvdisc method.

Depending on how many you need, you could always just mine one. They're fairly common, even though they're hard to actually dig it up since they're so small. But I've come across numerous Heart Scales just from mining. It's probably less frustrating than the Luvdisc method.

mining is an obvious way. but the fact is i'm really afraid that it will be ran out of shining stone (even each stone give 2 chances to dig). actually i dig stone A LOTS, and i already use at least 40 heart scales @@ to relearn move and change nature some important pkm (like gengar, heracross, even my old guy gyarados...), and when i catch a new pkm, the only thing i care is IV. the next issue is ability. nature comes last- bcz one HS can change it to what i want. now i ran out of HS and got no chance to fix 14 pkms in PC (like malamar, litwick, piplup, chespin, cofagrius, spiritomb....). reeeeeaaaaallly need to find HS with ludvisc right now *cry*

Have you been taking the items off Kecleon once you use thief. Using that move basically means that Kecleon takes the item from luvdisc. It doesn't go straight into your inventory. So everytime you use Thief, if your Kecleon is holding an item, it won't work.

Phlytosion, on 12 Apr 2014 - 1:05 PM, said:

Have you been taking the items off Kecleon once you use thief. Using that move basically means that Kecleon takes the item from luvdisc. It doesn't go straight into your inventory. So everytime you use Thief, if your Kecleon is holding an item, it won't work.

This ^

Only thing that makes sense.

This ^

This ^

well, tell me what kind of item u put kecleon for?? nothing! and i got 2 heart scales after few hours lately. with compound eye. and about almost 100 ludvisc. i just wonder if Ame change the percentage of ludvisc hold heart scale to 5% or not. that's it.

I doubt Ame changed the heart scale thing... But whatever...

Honestly, mining is good, but there's a lot of other stuff you can get by mining, so i don't think it's so good to waste rocks finding Heart Scales...

Also, if you already went to Route 1, get the Itemfinder and go find some stuff... There's a lot of Heart Scales hid in the game...

...But the Luvdisc is the best method anyway... So... you need to keep trying...