Amethyst

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sry lancelot but mew isn't on the list :(

Magmar:

j0YyerM.pnggfVqoab.png

And Ame wanted the Hazmat symbol hazmat.png to be on arbok.

i could put the symbol on its back and it is on the very bottom of the list and like i said it just says they think the way it is, is fine but i just wanted to show some alternatives just to show them i wasn't really expecting them to use them if they did that would be cool

maybe something like this MAIfA94.pnghxVkXXI.pngLG3OgIv.pngzCMOjjK.pngogWrXZl.pngJxlOCIz.pngCSUYHu5.png

Edited by codelancelot

• Administrators

Sorry, I think I may have used the wrong term with Arbok. I was thinking this yellow/black symbol -- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/HAZMAT_Class_7_Radioactive.png

Magmar looks good, but that purple is pretty intense. I might pull back the saturation on it just a little bit. Also, the outline under it's belly on the front sprite is lighter than the the actual shades, so that should be drawn over.

The reason Mew and Ditto are being kept the same is because their shinies are the same palette, something that reinforces an already-hinted-at connection that Ditto is a failed Mewtwo. As such, Mewtwo's shiny palette should be made to match those two.

Sorry, I think I may have used the wrong term with Arbok. I was thinking this yellow/black symbol -- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/HAZMAT_Class_7_Radioactive.png

Magmar looks good, but that purple is pretty intense. I might pull back the saturation on it just a little bit. Also, the outline under it's belly on the front sprite is lighter than the the actual shades, so that should be drawn over.

The reason Mew and Ditto are being kept the same is because their shinies are the same palette, something that reinforces an already-hinted-at connection that Ditto is a failed Mewtwo. As such, Mewtwo's shiny palette should be made to match those two.

so what if i used that symbol and made it yellow would it be ok then also what if i did ditto and mew made them match exactly

Saturation lightened, outlines darkend:

mdBdB3B.pngvyuFFcQ.png

What about the 50 shades of Snorlax ?

Z9DLTut.pngqvzL3p1.png

lol 50 shades and yeah that looks much better i like the purple and black Edited by codelancelot

Something more like this for Raichu, maybe?

T2CC5qb.png

...I don't know. I couldn't figure out what colour to use for the inside of the ears, since I can't put red unless I make it lighter, and I thought black would look weird... >>

Sacrificed my sleep for this one:

CyolDu4.png4cyoCGH.png

Here is your Ultroball :D

zTLUruY.pngRLDerjq.png

And Master-Electrode

uYYQoag.pngaVeThtJ.png

thats cool and all but i think it would be better if it was great ball and ultra ball not ultra ball and master ball, actually you know what would be cool if they had a shiny for every pokeball

edit

oh she asked for thoes two well i still think it might look better as great and ultra ball

This was my take on this infernal raichu:

hI7F9Ha.pngFaZT2c8.png

KEXAACo.pngcU68CJK.png

Male's on top, female's bottom. The pikachu is giving me all the trouble, so I may upload that later.

really good

Edited by codelancelot

Requested shiny Vulpix backsprite:

OLmD3BS.png

Requested shiny Growlithe backsprite:

5AHYRSB.png

Requested shiny Arcanine backsprite:

QkcFAYq.png

Requested shiny Ghastly backsprite:

h8NPJ2S.png

Requested shiny Haunter backsprite:

Ilm080b.png

Requested shiny Gengar backsprite:

Un5Ai7Z.png

Requested shiny Electabuzz backsprite:

MFenjcz.png

This were all remaining on the backsprite list.

Edited by Nefalem

WARNING: SPRITE DUMP AHEAD

So, after an evening of pain hard work, I got the rhydon/horn sprites done.

oAJLUPj.pngjiYKWOm.pngrN74cty.pngvB73gsR.png

pPnMW6o.pngJ8dF9hU.png56dSTc8.pngZCKPX2U.png

Males on the left, females on the right.

Edited by Jacze