6SS1G- 1st Gen Shinies

Amethyst

Alrite, finally dis website is up again :3

I dunno if anyone did a bellsprout shiny, so here´s my take on that ´lil fella.

Hell yeah, number 69 ;)

And I also made two kingler, cuz I didn´t know if I should make that part grey or not. Or maybe I should´ve switched the bright blue and grey part, I dunno.

I switched the grey and the blue part, it now looks like dis:

So yeah, does anyone got better ideas for a clawitzer-kingler? xD

I dunno if this one is good or not, so I have only the front-sprite for now. If it´s alright, then I´mma make backsprite and the evolutions.

Just two questions I wanna ask:

First: The evolutions have green dots. Should I make those yellow or purple, so it looks a bit more poisonous?

Second: Ame, can we please get those shinies as some kind of download-package for pokemon online once they are all done? Would be super awesome :D

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eGzvBAV.png

aVkyow7.png4flUtcQ.png

ALy86HB.pngBM9pTsA.png

Krabby line:

5HK5Pbf.pngYsEZE2i.png

FmH2kDB.png

Awww, I wanted to do those myself (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ Just needed someones opinion about the first ones.

But well, I think the victreebell-family looks nice, but I´m still not sure if I like kingler. Well, it´s done now and it looks alright on my personal opinion xD

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Sry about my fast turn :D but i wanted to get these done quick.. Just a few lines remaining :)

Ame wanted Kingler this Style so it's gonna be ok. Good Job.

You can still reedit them. Do as you wish.

Edited by Nefalem

Sry about my fast turn :D but i wanted to get these done quick.. Just a few lines remaining :)

Ame wanted Kingler this Style so it's gonna be ok. Good Job.

Nah, no need to apologize. I want to move on to the 2nd gen shinies ^^

I mean the shinies you made pretty much looked like what I would´ve made. Well, except for the dots on victreebell. I thought purple or yellow would´ve looked good xD. And I would´ve made that leaf on victreebell´s "tail" the same color as the other leaves. But I doubt that would´ve looked better than yours xD

Oh why moving on ? :( .. complete the rest with me still few lines left. Ponyta, Abra, Lickitung for example :)

I catched a shiny Ponyta today, maybe you can complete your Rainbow dash project now :P

Edited by Nefalem

• Administrators

Actually, all 1st gen shinies are complete now! I couldn't say so earlier because of the site, but I finished them all myself over the past couple days.

Anyway, thanks for your help everyone!