6SS1G- 1st Gen Shinies

Amethyst

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clefairy family addition:

PXnLHSy.pngctiSyHl.png

I like this thing. Do want. Give it to me!

New Tauros concept by this image below:

a5syz0N.pngMz6gayv.png

I know i'm not in position to decide what sprites go into the game, but... Could you make this (If it's no problem) without the little cuts scars? Granted, they're nothing close to the Zombie Machop. but... i don't know, some people might overreact just because of that. You could do that or just wait for Ame :I

EDIT: Yeah, scars how the hell did i forgot that word...

hey just cus i havent uploaded it yet doesnt mean you can steal it

any way is this better attachicon.gif150-Recovered3.png

If there's something wrong with your sprite, well i can't say because i don't know enough about it ^^

I really like this Mewtwo concept though, and if this is not the right one, we're getting there. Nice.

...Don't take my words though, Ame knows it better.

Edited by Vinny953

SdKP5zN.png

You're moving in the right direction, I think, with making the colour more vivid, but there there are a few problems.

With both sprites the body is a little more purple than blue currently

Back sprite: We've lost the darkest shade on its tail-- it's now lighter, when it should be darker thant he shadow.

Front sprite: It looks like... some of the outlines are green? They should match the other shades. Also, we seem to have lost most of the dark outline. The white of its eye is also strangely dark.

I like this thing. Do want. Give it to me!

I know i'm not in position to decide what sprites go into the game, but... Could you make this (If it's no problem) without the little cuts? Granted, they're nothing close to the Zombie Machop. but... i don't know, some people might overreact just because of that. You could do that or just wait for Ame :I

If there's something wrong with your sprite, well i can't say because i don't know enough about it ^^

I really like this Mewtwo concept though, and if this is not the right one, we're getting there. Nice.

...Don't take my words though, Ame knows it better.

the quote above this one is what she said (no pun intended )so what do you think of the new one, i dont want to apply the new colors to the back if you guys dont like it

• Administrators

8cPoq.PNG

Okay, I tried to make the D-Nite slightly more brighter so the Dark-Outlines could show more and tried to add more difference between the blacks. I also tried to fix it's bottom belly but I think I messed that up. :x

EDIT: I also decided to lower dumb dowm the slight greenish color from the top knee, forehead, and the nose. Thanks Bazaro

The belly looks a bit better. You could probably take that darkest shade on the belly up a little bit more.

The rest of the body is still too dark though. Also at this point it's looking much more brown than black. You'll need to take the saturation down a bit, and I suggest switching to a blue-based black anyway as that tends to look better.

Next Dudou concept:

aG0Ty1n.pngOnKiUWu.png

BQwcSdg.pngu7dhWxt.png

It's not badly done, but I'm not sure how interested I am in the concept. What do others thing?

Tbh I'm not sure I'm interested in Dodrio at all, so that might be part of that. If nothing else, we might use it until we think of something better?

alternatively we could pay off duosprout and make one of the heads clarence-themed

Front sprite for Dratini Family. I tried. ;-;

8dcMW.png8dcMe.png

Much of what I said about Dragonite applies here, too. Especially with Dratini, the body colour doesn't stand out from the outline enough. With Dragonair, the shading on its white part has become brown instead. With both, blue-based-black will be better.

bbbbb

"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

4qtPfbh.pngT3vF6yE.png

These are pretty close (but bleh Mewtwo's normal sprite is so fuzzy quality...) so we can use these, but uh, any chance you can upload them with a non-black background? I can't extricate the sprite from the solid black background to make it transparent like this (which is why I so frequently advise against using 0-brightness blacks in spriting, something the Pokemon Company does not seem to sympathise with me on)

Also there's no "stealing"; this is a community project and we're all working towards the same goal.

New Tauros concept by this image below:

a5syz0N.pngMz6gayv.png

Uh.

Well, most of these edits have been done at 1x so we can't use them like this. try a 2x version? And apparently without the scars. The stitches may be enough.

Grimer and Rhyhorn/Koffing families put in and marked off. Also Cleffa.

I will realize your idea asap, if you have one.

Jigglypuff family:

D4R2jVO.png0ZAxjCm.png

The lighter version:

pKEQ3Hg.pngaWhxXkE.png

iLg4wLc.pnglHb2EFx.png

rQ3DsCV.pngASbprEx.png

Oooh i really liked that first Jigglypuff color. I'd like to see what Wigglytuff would look like (Cuz i played PMD, so i love Wigglytuff).

Paras family:

zlw8glJ.pngm7QG3lT.png

OEkbt7d.pngaqLyFCL.png

I like it, but wait for Ame. Because maybe she'd like something like Tauros, with some... i really don't know how to say it. While she doesn't want a Parasect full of nails, i'm pretty sure she'd like something close to it or that resembles it. I like the colors though.

I do the darker Wigglytuff for you.

Edit: Done. Ame you it's your turn :)

iLJ13i9.png22bMEcQ.png

D4R2jVO.png0ZAxjCm.png

QAMAv99.png8MOmpHN.png

Lighter:

pKEQ3Hg.pngaWhxXkE.png

iLg4wLc.pnglHb2EFx.png

rQ3DsCV.pngASbprEx.png

Just my 2 cents, but i think the darker Igglybuff family is better than the lighter one. I can't point out exactly why, but i think it is much better.

If there's any problems with lines or something like that, well i don't know ^^ But i loved it!

Edited by Vinny953