Previous episodes

Etesian

Let's say it like this: It says "Episode 1 - 11" in the download page, cuz that's about the development of the game... Basically, everything that happened, PLOT WISE, it's in the download...

However...

If you want an older episode, for something especific (Like an event that was removed), well... someone with the episode has to upload it to you in another place, cuz you can't find older episodes around...

Unless i'm missing something, which i doubt it...

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!v9IQybjZ!OyBV8E0PvbomOua9Yu-YGQK-kNfFnI2n5N3B467TMgM

Episode 10.1 if anyone else wants to download it.

Exclusive Pokemon (as of E11's Obtainable List):

Elekid (w/ Electirizer)

Magby

Munchlax (w/ Leftovers)

Starly

Tynamo

Wynaut (early appearance to defeat Arceus quicker)

Others:

Exclusive TMs

Old people that check your pokemon's IVs and EVs

Teleporting to Reborn City while riding a Tauros

Serra becoming more difficult as an Ice-type Gym Leader

The return of that green haired girl in charge of the first Gym

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!v9IQybjZ!OyBV8E0PvbomOua9Yu-YGQK-kNfFnI2n5N3B467TMgM

Episode 10.1 if anyone else wants to download it.

Exclusive Pokemon (as of E11's Obtainable List):

Elekid (w/ Electirizer)

Magby

Munchlax (w/ Leftovers)

Starly

Tynamo

Wynaut (early appearance to defeat Arceus quicker)

Others:

Exclusive TMs

Old people that check your pokemon's IVs and EVs

Teleporting to Reborn City while riding a Tauros

Serra becoming more difficult as an Ice-type Gym Leader

The return of that green haired girl in charge of the first Gym

Thanks for the link, I'm also sure before going backwards, you need to deposit new items/pokemon implemented?

Thanks for the link, I'm also sure before going backwards, you need to deposit new items/pokemon implemented?

No need for items... Deposit all 6th gen pokemons, NOT things changed in 6th gen (You can keep your Azumarill with you, for example... But that Tyrunt needs to go to the PC...)

No need for items... Deposit all 6th gen pokemons, NOT things changed in 6th gen (You can keep your Azumarill with you, for example... But that Tyrunt needs to go to the PC...)

Oh okay, thanks. Yea, I had mainly Torchic eggs in my party so I only had to deposit Noivern.

Edit: If you used the new sprite, like me, you'll be invisible.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

• 3 weeks later...

thx, i was going to head back for the Riolu that got removed from Ep. 11.

(Ame, WHY DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH DARUMAKA!?)

[EDIT]: i've been having a little trouble with the download link...

[EDIT2]: NVM, i was just too impatient.

Edited by K_H

well, i don't think lucario is "too" good in this episode. firstly, in physical side, it NEEDS ice punch. u can say crunch or bullet punch, but ice punch is way more superior. you can get A LOT DARK PKMs so power to use. ice pokemon?? not much -_-. and you can't get ice punch till now (it can't learn through breeding even with hitmonchan- i tried). and for close combat?? i think we all have a powerful fighting pkm in our team from start, bcz infernape, scrafty, blaziken, even huge power superpower azu is too popular. why do you need one more close combat??

secondly, in sp.atk side, it might be a bright side actually, but training a riolu till level >40 to get nasty plot---> so painful. and only at the end of episode 11 u can get Dark pulse for it. so basically it can only use Aura sphere and Dragon pulse (trust me, till episode 11, a dragon move is USELESS).

even i got a riolu with superior IV, now it stays forever in my PC

Edited by gutten_tag

well, i don't think lucario is "too" good in this episode. firstly, in physical side, it NEEDS ice punch. u can say crunch or bullet punch, but ice punch is way more superior. you can get A LOT DARK PKMs so power to use. ice pokemon?? not much -_-. and you can't get ice punch till now (it can't learn through breeding even with hitmonchan- i tried). and for close combat?? i think we all have a powerful fighting pkm in our team from start, bcz infernape, scrafty, blaziken, even huge power superpower azu is too popular. why do you need one more close combat??

secondly, in sp.atk side, it might be a bright side actually, but training a riolu till level >40 to get nasty plot---> so painful. and only at the end of episode 11 u can get Dark pulse for it. so basically it can only use Aura sphere and Dragon pulse (trust me, till episode 11, a dragon move is USELESS).

even i got a riolu with superior IV, now it stays forever in my PC

Stop right there with all your statements about Lucario. Lucario is a goddamn god in-game, it does NOT need Ice Punch whatsoever. Not only that, Ice Punch isn't even commonly used in the OU metagame. Close Combat..? Really..? Lucario gets Force Palm which is more then enough in-game. And if you really wanted Close Combat, I'm pretty sure you can get it with a Heart Scale, along with Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Pulse. Or just level Lucario to 55 to make it learn Close Combat.

You don't specifically need Nasty Plot either. If you're gonna breed a Lucario, you might as well breed it with Blaze Kick off a Blaziken and make it physical with Swords Dance through level-up.

Your statements are completely uncalled for, Lucario is a powerhouse and does not deserve anything else that could power it up even further. It has an extremely large variety of moves, both through breeding and levelup, even re-learning moves.

Just no. No. No.

RainbowDash, on 25 Apr 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

Stop right there with all your statements about Lucario. Lucario is a goddamn god in-game, it does NOT need Ice Punch whatsoever. Not only that, Ice Punch isn't even commonly used in the OU metagame. Close Combat..? Really..? Lucario gets Force Palm which is more then enough in-game. And if you really wanted Close Combat, I'm pretty sure you can get it with a Heart Scale, along with Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Pulse. Or just level Lucario to 55 to make it learn Close Combat.

You don't specifically need Nasty Plot either. If you're gonna breed a Lucario, you might as well breed it with Blaze Kick off a Blaziken and make it physical with Swords Dance through level-up.

Your statements are completely uncalled for, Lucario is a powerhouse and does not deserve anything else that could power it up even further. It has an extremely large variety of moves, both through breeding and levelup, even re-learning moves.

Just no. No. No.

Agreed that Lucario is extremely strong and got good move vaiety for pokemon Reborn however I also think it fine at this stage of the game. There are plenty of pokemon available just as strong as Lucario right now and some of them are even available pretty dang early (looking at Blaziken, Azumarll, Gyarados and Greninja there).

What would happen if I went back to episode 10.1 with my gardevoir and his Moon blast move ? ant what about the new items and stored 6th gen pokémon ? I'm guessing they will disappear and then come back when I go back to episode 11, but I wanted to make sure they wouldn't be completely erased D:

Just no. No. No.

even with its "extremely large variety of moves"- it only can get 4 moves like all others. i'll tell you exactly why lucario is NOT THAT GOOD like you think it is:

1, Force palm base 60 power???? in the version 10 when you get lucario, there are a MUCH MORE CANDIDATE for force palm, name BRELOOM + TECHNICIAN, have you ever see a lucario in meta-OU use force palm rather than Close combat?? and in-game, i'll laugh when facing a gym leader's lucario use force palm against me :)

2, blazekick lucario- OMG, where is blaziken??? in can be much more power with STAB blazekick than that lucario does. the only thing it don't have is sword dance- but why bother using another fire move on luca when you DON'T need its coverage?? the only special about lucario in-game is special attack FIGHTING TYPE. In physical atk, we have tons of other can do better. so FORGET ABOUT ANOTHER CLOSE COMBAT AND BLAZEKICK PLEASE

3, you said variety moves, but seriously, anyone used him with AURASPHERE AND DRAGON PULSE AND....EXTREME SPEED AND CLOSE COMBAT?? 2 is physical atk, 2 is special atk. without nasty plot for special and sword dance for physical, lucario is NOTHING. not exactly nothing, but MANY THINGS CAN DO BETTER than luca can without boost.

and finally, "goddamn god"---> really??? it can be "powerhouse", but NEVER CAN BECOME GOD. come late, need breed and take care of it from level 1, and so many things can do equal or even better than it, that's the power of "god"??? arceus may laugh :v :v

Edited by gutten_tag

You don't need Nasty Plot- if you're so dead-set on using a special Lucario, give the damn thing Calm Mind.

Swords Dance is an earlier and stronger available option that works well with all of the physical moves it gets naturally, and it can run mixed just fine. Or did you think that base 110 Attack was just for show?

Ya don't need Ice Punch... why would it even run Ice Punch...? To counter Ground-types is about the only reason I can come up with... and I have no idea why you'd leave Lucario out on those, anyway.

Now, getting back on topic...

What would happen if I went back to episode 10.1 with my gardevoir and his Moon blast move ? ant what about the new items and stored 6th gen pokémon ? I'm guessing they will disappear and then come back when I go back to episode 11, but I wanted to make sure they wouldn't be completely erased D:

I wouldn't go back with new moves, either, if I were you... as for the 6th Gens, yeah, they'll temporarily disappear when you hop back to 10.1, but they'll be safe and sound and waiting for you when you come back to 11~

-snip-

I really don't have the patience to argue with you about Lucario, but I think you're severely underestimating it's strengths. First, Lucario's movepool has incredible depth and variety, as it's line learns both Nasty Plot and Swords Dance by level up (something that no other Pokemon can lay claim to). It even has access to a STAB priority move to use for each of these sets! Additionally, Lucario has 110/115 attacking stats, so it can even do mixed attacking sets well.

Back when we had access to it, I had one save where I ran two Lucarios on my team - a physical and a special Lucario. I proceeded to clear just about all of the content available using this team, with this Lucario pair doing the most work.

As for your original comment, I still don't see why it'd need Ice Punch; despite having access to many powerful Fighting-types none of the ones you list gain Swords Dance by level up (though Blaziken has access to Bulk Up, Scrafty to Dragon Dance [for now], and Infernape gets .. well he can get Nasty Plot but doesn't really have a learnset that can make good use of it) so it can completely out-muscle its competitors through setup, additionally Superpower causes Azumarill to become weaker as a sweeper, though it is a useful coverage move for it; it doesn't seem like you realize that Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse provide the same SE coverage and power so you don't need to wait til "the end of episode 11" for that sort of coverage move on special Lucario; a Dragon-type move is not useless -- Dragon-type coverage moves provide the fastest way to perfect neutral coverage in game, being resisted by only Steel prior to Gen VI and ineffective versus Fairy after it (these two types are some of the rarest via distribution, being the 5th and second rarest types of all Pokemon) and even then, Lucario's Fighting and Steel STAB moves respectively have SE coverage for both of these types!

It's kind of sad that you're putting the poor "superior IV Riolu" in your PC as you're ignoring how much of a massive powerhouse it is in-game or otherwise. At the very least I would be using it within my rotation if I were you!

lucario vs. noel...

i really dont see the point of continuing the arguement... with the proper ev training and ivs it can practically take out noel.. and even serra for that matter..

• 3 months later...

thx, i was going to head back for the Riolu that got removed from Ep. 11.

(Ame, WHY DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH DARUMAKA!?)

[EDIT]: i've been having a little trouble with the download link...

[EDIT2]: NVM, i was just too impatient.

How long did you have to wait for it to start downloading? I've waited about 15 minutes and its still only "starting"

• 11 months later...

Late post, but just saying thanks for the link to ep. 10 download <3 I was having trouble since I couldn't find quick claw, and arceus battle no longer seems to be skippable. Plus no wynaut from what I saw, I rage quitted v.v Seems Amethyst fixed it so the common strategies weren't able to be used. Thanks again!~