Cool Things that should happen?

Reignited'Light

So Pokemon Reborn is a totally awesome game! :D

I absolutely love every single character not named Fern! :D

Lol lame joking aside, what would be cool stuff that could happen in the future for this game?

1. A sequel to Pokemon Reborn

2. A Harder Version (Like Challenge Mode in B2W2)

3. Maybe Rematching Gym Leaders for Grinding? :o

4. If Gym Leaders and Relevant Trainers had IV and EV trained pokemon. Or is that to harsh?

So those were some of my thoughts/ideas of things that would be awesome to see in Pokemon Reborn! :) Anybody have other ideas?

how about you lose all your badges and you have to rematch all the gyms minus the last one (so you have pokemon that will still listen to you) Ame if you want you can use a character named Derek (me) and have him steal them........you can just give me turtle pokemon if the character has to battle

lmao, he actually said harder battles

i got stuck on julia for like four days you can stop that

rematches would be super helpful for building a side-team or just picking up a new low leveled mon.

that's really all i want to see.

Serra's double battles wasn't hard... I lost once, so idk why people thought it was so hard... Evasion hax?

I want to rebattle gym leaders though...

I think people thought it was hard because of that too.

But I thought it was hard mainly because of

1. Hard Hitting Glaceon.

2. Unlimited Hail (Prior to Episode 10.5)

3. Fast HardHitting Jynx

4. Walrein IceBody/Leftovers Combo

Oh and when I mean to Rematch Gym Leaders, I mean like a daily thing. Not unlimited battles. It something like HGSS when you have to call the Gym leader you want to rematch and meet up at their Gym. That way, if Ame had upgraded Florinia's boring battle room to a good Field Effect Battle Room, then people can see good strategies and how Gyms changed and other stuff.

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

A few hairstyle and outfit choices would be nice. Just multiply all the current character sprites by say 16.... (4 and 4 respectively)

If you really wanted too, their is a sprite shop thing on this website where you can buy and change your avatar's looks. Just Copy the wanted Sprite into the game's folder and replace the character's sprite. There's more info about it on a Topic somewhere.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/?showtopic=4311

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

Id love some really badass endgame character with a team full of legendaries and a chance for urself to choose between different events witch alld give a chance to get 1 different legy for a limited time just to whoop that badass characters ass..

-I´d love if we had no legendaries until at the very end of the game, like as endgame-content.

-A certain challenger similiar to Red, or maybe even Red himself, but way more challenging

than the champion and the elite of this game :D Someone you´d have difficulties with even with legendaries :D

I mean when you are at the end of the game, you have access to most pokemon, so he can be very hard :)

-I want to travel trough the desert for some reason. Please don´t make it a ride with the train to that scrapyard or the mirage tower ^-^"

-Repeatable rematches with the leaders, maybe each one getting unlocked individually and the highest ones

only after defeating Lin/the champ/some-difficult-trainer

-A trainer who copies your pokemon 100% from the last encounter. I´d be a nice battle from time to time xD

-But the thing that´d make me still very happy is when there´ll be another update. I´m happy enough when the games stays as awesome as it is now or gets even more awesome. That last episode was cool :D

I only had difficulty with Serra because I didn´t know Avalugg and well, I kept attacking with physical attacks. Later I found out it´s special defense is freaking low :D After that my Arcanine and my Empoleon cut like that tea like a hot knife through butter ^^

I only had difficulty with Serra because I didn´t know Avalugg and well, I kept attacking with physical attacks. Later I found out it´s special defense is freaking low :D After that my Arcanine and my Empoleon cut like that tea like a hot knife through butter ^^

Wait, wait... hold on... Serra has an Avalugg? AN AVALUGG? A MOTHERFUCKING AVALUGG?

Yep, i'm never going to restart this game... nope, never...

Well, she is the ice-leader, right? I am not good with names :D

Avalugg is actually pretty weak when attacked with special attacks with fire-type ^^"

Well, it died pretty fast when I did so.

Another thing that should happen in this game:

-Moar Fern :D He´s actually a bigger jackass than Gary, so I like him.

-Make Kyogre/Groudon event depend on the team you sided with (Aqua/Magma) and make the other one available in the endgame :)

-I dunno if that is good, but maybe more about Shade? Dunno if that´s good though, because I like that dark, misterious guy :D

What has to happen and what I will look forward to:

-Rematch with Sirius. I´m gonna kick his ass now if he didn´t level :D

(Will Grunts get up to level 70 as well? Because that´d be weird if Sirius didn´t grow :D)

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Pfft... Avalugg is power... In fact, that's my future team in Reborn: 6 Avaluggs against Charlotte a.k.a Fire Leader... #swag I'm just kidding...

Anyway, all i want to see is some epic ass plot twist, so i can be like: ........DAMN........

Hey Amateur, IF, and only IF, you have time, could you edit Avaluggs shiny sprite? I'd like to see how that would look like... I have no idea on what to do with it though, so yeah .-.