Item-Item Notes + Modding

Amethyst

• Administrators

Very short announcement post-- Firstly, as it turns out sometime between the last time I tried to use it, and now, some of the systems necessary to create new shop items borked one way or another.

We'll get that fixed shortly but it means there's more of a delay than I would have liked between using the new item request items (itemception?) and them actually showing up in the shop. Every request is still being saved, though, and once things are working I'll put in extra time to get caught up. Sorry about this.

On a more positive note, Tempest ever since his promotion Tempest has been working very hard to keep the forums in order and help everybody out. As an exemplary moderator, he's moving from up from a Reborn-section local mod to a Global position.

Taking over his place, at least for now, is Vinny, who is also always on-cue and ready to help anyone.

My thanks to both of you.

Over and out.

• Upvote 1

I always answered people questions before... Does this means that now, i am... *gulp* FORCED to answer them? Oh god, i regret everything...

Congratulations to you Tempest... I've seen enough to know that you're worthy of this new position... Now do good!

I still want to buy that blue hair :/