Finding things with Itemfinder

Phlytosion

So after I found the Itemfinder, I spent a good bit of time spamming the shift key hunting for hidden items. Let me tell you. There are A LOT of hidden items all over the place. It is well worth your investment. I found a ton of heart scales and shards that I feel like I don't have to mine for them again (not like I mined for heart scales anyway). I even managed to find a black sludge along the way (to me that's really convenient).

I've searched most places, but it is a time consuming process. I'd just like to know if any of you found a pretty solid item from using the Itemfinder. I may have well could have missed a pretty cool item.

The best i found was some Rare candies and a weird Level Ball ^^

But yeah, THE AMOUNT OF HIDDEN ITEMS IN THIS GAME, IT'S TOO DAMN HIGH...

Also, remember one thing: Ame is a bad person, so she hid some items in places that you can only visit once (I HATE YOU AMETHYST!)

Just kidding i <3 u

If you really need shards, I would recommend finding them using the itemfinder instead of mining. Save the blasting powder for fossils and such (or max revives). If I remember correctly, Apophyll Beach was loaded with shards.

So umm yeah... this. (I checked and it's not around the backside either.

ItemTroller_zpsa70da02b.jpg

Quoting myself:

Also, remember one thing: Ame is a bad person, so she hid some items in places that you can only visit once (I HATE YOU AMETHYST!)

Just kidding i <3 u

So the rock next to the pokemon center in Lower Peridot Ward gives you unlimited potions. That helps early game I guess...

Edit: There's also a rock one of the caves/alleys in 7th street that has an unobtainable hidden item. The addicts are in the way...

Edited by Phlytosion

I'm just going to say again:

Amethyyyyyyyyst!!?

I'm going to try and reach the second one... Also:

The first one you showed Andi, you could reach it at teh start of the game... To my luck, i grabbed that item before the item finder ^^

out of curosity how may rare candies are findable with that? ive only found 1 and ive serched everywhere except the wasteland,vanhalan labaranth and iola valley? i heard vinnie found loads.

Edited by sandy

I'm not really sure how many rare candies I found (maybe 3-4). I kinda lost track because there's practically a hidden item every 10 steps or so. I think you are almost better getting a Pokemon with pickup (specifically meowth) and farming to get rare candies like that.

was only asking since when i play a pokemon game i find atleast 3 or 4 and ive never ran with a pick up pokemon so finding only 1 struk me as a bit odd thats all, for any1 that didnt know hteres a rare candy in the vanhalan labernth near the exit going towards the gym

Edited by sandy

The item in Jasper is indeed not quite reachable. That's what I get for just dropping things about willy-nilly. Moved it, but it's nothing special

So you moved the Masterball?

... Did i just spoil something?

I'm totally kidding...