F***ing Books! (spoilers)

Felicity

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait is it in the room where all the cultists are trying to catch you or the room where the arceus statues are

Where they try to catch you in the labyrinth, not the one with the Arceus statues. The room right after the jail cells.

Can the room on the left side be unlocked??

The green statue isn't very clear..it only has 2 digits not enough to make the 4 digit combination i've done the other statues but not this one..oh such rage.

1 - 2 becomes 01 - 02 ... Yeah, a zero in the left counts...

Y'know I think she gives us plenty of hint when the guy in the cell next to us says READ THE BOOKS.

Also if you're having trouble save outside of the maze when you get to the exit, walk up to the first guy, get your ass caught go back to the jail cell and read the first book. Go to the library (also not hard to find if you actually explore which you should at this point in the game) get the ones you need. Soft reset and bam youre outside the maze and at the statues.

• Administrators

King's spared no quarter with his thoughts; how about the rest of you? How difficult are the Eyes of the Lord?

Note, I made that last guy a little bit easier since beta. But I really only want going through it to be difficult the first time. Once you know the route, I'd like it to go smoothly.

Ame is too sadistic to put a sign there. She wants us to suffer.

Frustrating puzzles =/= fun. I thought the opening on each side was obvious enough but apparently not, so yeah, I'll do something.

King's spared no quarter with his thoughts; how about the rest of you? How difficult are the Eyes of the Lord?

Note, I made that last guy a little bit easier since beta. But I really only want going through it to be difficult the first time. Once you know the route, I'd like it to go smoothly.

Frustrating puzzles =/= fun. I thought the opening on each side was obvious enough but apparently not, so yeah, I'll do something.

actually i take back what i said it turns out my fialure at the puzzle was my own fault i didn't realize you switched the run button to space so i went through that maze walkign the entire way..... needless to say that final gaurd was very hard for me to pass walking...... also ame why is your team nothing but bulbasaur?

The maze took a little time to figure out, but it wasn't difficult. The last guy in the maze was definitely the hardest to get by. I had to soft reset several times just to time it right, but I was running a speedhack so that may have been why.

• Support Squad

Idk about anyone else, but i liked the stealth section, although i wish there was a charcater battle, even if t was one like solaris where he was pretty much unbeatable. It just seems like the right place y'know? Oh and as for the difficulty, it wasn't the timing or such as it was the controls, sometimes my character would take a millesecond to turn the right way, and this would then get me caught on the wall. This was mainly present with the last guy.

The eyes of the lord, well. I'd like to blind the whole lot of them fuckers, then I want to burn them alive. ESPECIALLY the last watcher. I will blind him, slash him in a million places, burn him, and then put his ashes into a bucket of acid. I hate that little shit. D<

I KNEW THE ROUTE, AND IT DIDNT GO ANY SMOOTHER THAN THE LAST TIMEEEEE Q_Q

PS: PUT A SIGN WHERE THE BOOK ROOM IS D: I MISSED IT FOUR TIMES X_X

The eyes of the Lord was fine, but it should be harder, like more of the last one. Love task like this. And I hoppe for more and harder.

please don't encourage her...... i like my pokemon games to be pokemon games not metal gear solid >.>

PS: PUT A SIGN WHERE THE BOOK ROOM IS D: I MISSED IT FOUR TIMES X_X

I've told Ame like 50+ times, PUT A SIGN THERE!

And @Andi, i guess you shouldn't worry about the game being hard... I mean, i'm expecting the Ice puzzles in the future to be COMPLETE bs...

The eyes of the Lord was fine, but it should be harder, like more of the last one. Love task like this. And I hoppe for more and harder.

NO. WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE DIFFICULTY. SHHHHHHHH. DX<

Off topic but

And @Andi, i guess you shouldn't worry about the game being hard... I mean, i'm expecting the Ice puzzles in the future to be COMPLETE bs...

IKRRRRR that stupid side was practically invisible when I was focusing on getting past the patroller. The ending of this episode though.... wtf xD it made my struggles worth it considering I bawled with laughter at the little.... emotional scene at the end.

Like, who the fuck says 'I'll be a different person next time you see me'? stupid Lepidopterist, I wish he'd keep his mouth shut because I'm going to hand his ass to him the next time I see him with my epic Azumarill and my flying types lel

Edited by Lynxiechan

• Administrators

A sign doesn't quite make sense, but as of 11.0.2 I did draw some extra framework on those sides to indicate that there's a room over there.

I assume that Lynxie was using the older version though