I've called it. I know exactly who the champion is!

Aquachu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sure... But still, knowing the order of the leaders is not a big problem... Sure, it makes you plan ahead maybe, but still...

Imagine if there's a file saying: "Solaris is going to kill Titania and Fern is the champion"

Now THAT... would be a real problem ^^

Ah. So that's the next gym leader(or at least type, I noticed some of the people on that page don't match up with who is in game). Well I'm glad I stuck with Ralts, so long ago. Anyways, there are clearly 18 badges and 18 shots, I'm not sure what you mean nemesish. As for the level cap, it won't go above 100, I'm fairly sure you'll just get the 16th badge, the leader will say something like: "All Pokémon will now obey you...if you can capture them, that is.", and from then on all the leaders and major trainers will have full teams of level 100 Pokémon, and so will you if you have been training evenly. No problem with that. You can still continue to grow in power by finding actual GOOD TM's, or capturing rare and powerful Pokémon...so I'm not worried.

Did you guys ever think, the later leaders will just make your levels go up by three, instead of five, to prevent going above lvl100

OR like i said already, the levels might not go up at all...

Hey it's Ame's game, not Vinny's game... I don't know what goes thorugh her head...

@Amphouse The reason why some of the leaders there don't match up, it's because the gamer and the "server league" are two different things in a sense...

And this: "All Pokémon will now obey you...if you can capture them, that is" might be true... But i don't know ^^

OR like i said already, the levels might not go up at all...

This.

I mean instead of level cap the badges could be used for hm we dont know how to use.Remember we dont even know how to use Flash yet and there are other hm too :)

• Administrators

Correct-- I don't have a sense of how quickly the game's level curve will even out but it is going to slow down rapidly as we approach 100 and so some leaders will not raise the level cap (instead, they'll give a stat bonus; remember in main series games, some badges give all trainers' stats a slight edge).

Before my 11.0.2 reupload, some users observed a bug where Luna's badge didn't raise the level cap to 70 like she said she would. That's because I was noticing that the ending levels of the saves I had seen weren't quite at 65 yet after the episode so I was going to have Luna's not raise the cap. However I changed my mind at the last minute and failed to fully update it. Anyway, the next leader will probably do that.

Oh, and by the way, that badges file does exist and you can probably pick out a couple patterns but even the order on there may not necessarily be accurate.

Oh, and by the way, that badges file does exist and you can probably pick out a couple patterns but even the order on there may not necessarily be accurate.

Does this means that is going to take even more time for Terra to appear? :(

And people, i said it ^^

No i didn't...

just out of curosity, how will that work ame? at the momemnt my team is 40-64 (lvling my swampert) i have lunas badge will i need to redownload the files to get lunas badge working correctly?

also going by what you said, the next badge (possibly titanias i dono ame's thought proccess) her pokemon would be the same level range as lunas? since you set it up with "if a pokemon goes by level X it wont listen to you without badge Y

Edited by sandy

just out of curosity, how will that work ame? at the momemnt my team is 40-64 (lvling my swampert) i have lunas badge will i need to redownload the files to get lunas badge working correctly?

also going by what you said, the next badge (possibly titanias i dono ame's thought proccess) her pokemon would be the same level range as lunas? since you set it up with "if a pokemon goes by level X it wont listen to you without badge Y

Her pokemon should be around 70 - 80 cuz well, the level cap now is 70, so yeah...

And also, based on the fact that Ame said that the next leader is going to do the thing were the level cap doesn't raise, the next leader is going to be Titania... Why? Cuz then, she can say:

"Here's the badge. That badge doesn't raise the level cap though... Didn't like it? Build a bridge and get over it..."

Her pokemon should be around 70 - 80 cuz well, the level cap now is 70, so yeah...

And also, based on the fact that Ame said that the next leader is going to do the thing were the level cap doesn't raise, the next leader is going to be Titania... Why? Cuz then, she can say:

"Here's the badge. That badge doesn't raise the level cap though... Didn't like it? Build a bridge and get over it..."

as i said vinnie i dono how ame thinks but i dont see that have alook at the leavel's of the saves of those that have completed E11 they are mostly late 50s-mid 60s so based on that id assume that while people are waiting to 12 they will be leveling their team a bit.

also if titania's team are as high as that till be impossible to beat at 80 aso that would mean that around badge 12 ame may have to conside the level cap going above 100. its common sence vinny to be reasonably beatable her team would be low to mid 70's at best just my opinion.

Edited by sandy

• Support Squad

Regardless of who the next leader is, or whether the lvl cap is raised, we can safely assume that they will take our frail little dream of victory and throw it into a pool of battery acid.... with piranhas... that have assault rifles... that shoot rainbow death beams... and a sneasel skeleton in their stomachs....

Regardless of who the next leader is, or whether the lvl cap is raised, we can safely assume that they will take our frail little dream of victory and throw it into a pool of battery acid.... with piranhas... that have assault rifles... that shoot rainbow death beams... and a sneasel skeleton in their stomachs....

nice 1 i liked it altho i doubt vinny will like he last part, anyway i have a theroy on the order of the remaining gyms

steel>rock>fighting>fairy>water>fire>flying>ground>dragon

• Veterans

Correct-- I don't have a sense of how quickly the game's level curve will even out but it is going to slow down rapidly as we approach 100 and so some leaders will not raise the level cap (instead, they'll give a stat bonus; remember in main series games, some badges give all trainers' stats a slight edge).

Before my 11.0.2 reupload, some users observed a bug where Luna's badge didn't raise the level cap to 70 like she said she would. That's because I was noticing that the ending levels of the saves I had seen weren't quite at 65 yet after the episode so I was going to have Luna's not raise the cap. However I changed my mind at the last minute and failed to fully update it. Anyway, the next leader will probably do that.

Oh yeah now we are talking this has been easy so far i have gone and smashed Luna with Blaziken coughSKY UPERCUTcough

Oh yeah does g gardevoir have moonblast now cause without it it is walled by spiritomb that is how i beat radomus spiritomb