What's your opinion on grinding in reborn?

in reborn, I don't really see it as an issue. thats probably because of my note taking on what Pokemon have the highest exp yield, and the fact that I tend to get personal with my team. every long-term member is either given a nickname upon recruitment or when their potential becomes apparent. I see it as a coach training his players to their full potential, and then utilizing their abilities and talents appropriately. I can stand the grinding because I don't count for EV's, I don't look for certain natures, and I don't breed for special moves. I get to know and understand my Pokes; I treat them like individuals instead of mindless drones.

BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT IS THAT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER FOR YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS?

Now now, that's no way to talk to your Queen. =D

Grinding is not that bad in Reborn (unless you're at THAT route, fighting those bulls.)

A bit boring, but not that bad.

The good part... got a shiny Jolly Tauros and a shiny Impish Bouffalant.

hahahahaha i gave up grinding there and went to the area near the gym XD

hahahahaha i gave up grinding there and went to the area near the gym XD

Route 1 was a problem the first time i entered... After that, it's a good place to level up for dem pps dat didn't test ep.11 ^^

But yeah, Route 1 it's my favourite place to level in Reborn in 10.5... And Route 1 isn't a problem since i have Gyarados on my side... Gyarados pls...

What's with the huge font?

Actually, now that I've hunted around some this is the second time within a five minute period that you commented on my flashy fonts... As for why I use them? I like the attention. People pay more attention to the large things in life. Schience proves it.

Let's just drop it, please. I don't want to make this topic go off-topic any farther, and I'm already handling it.

Route 1 is nice because it's good for EV training. You know exactly what Pokemon you'll run into,

i hate grinding, because it only consumes time, and provide no challenge, the thing is, i tend to get underleveled :/ my team is like, 5 levels under the leaders, and i only have 5 members...

in the main pokemon games i just fight the leaders / elite 4 untill i win, and i get experience from the leader's pokemon i can beat... but it's a bit expensive...

in Emerald i would check the pokenav and rematch the trainers because that was actually fun as they had pokemon that could prove a challenge

(sorry if it's hard to read... i suck at writing in forums)