Who would you be in reborn?

blazenx56

Some of us are already in the game itself. Look around.

I expect Ame to put me in the game somewhere :3

I'm not really sure who I'd be. Maybe Solaris or Lynn? I don't really want to be anyone so far.

Always be yourself, unless you can be radamos. Always be radamos. Dude is serious P.I.M.P

Swanky outfits, has a castle and powerful women call him master. Not to mention he literally made El his bitch! You better show respect for radamos, lord PIMP of reborn.

• Administrators

I would be serra so I can mentally r*pe people

Censoring it doesn't make a difference; this usage of the word is problematic. Out of respect to survivors of such incidents, and for the sake of no longer trivializing socially problematic violent crimes, we ask you find a different word.

Anyway, I wonder who I would be if I were in the -- oh wait

• Administrators

That one Meteor Admin who's super chill. Can't quite remember his name, but I'd be him. Because he has a scarf.

Except not evil

Taka.

I technically have two miscellaneous trainers in the game as myself already but I'm basically the only one who recognizes them so that doesn't really count. idk who I'd be ingame but if I had to give any answer at all it'd probably be Hardy cause he's a pretty cool guy. I would say Titania but out of fear for Ame making her kill someone or something later on I'll pass.

I was thinking. It's also possible that such a situation might finally knock us apart, so I might be ZEL, or like, the Z and L. Or is it the E and L? I forget which is which... Definitely the L for one part though

• Support Squad

How can you be so sure he has good intentions? Perhaps he is just a few moves ahead of you as well

Simple. If he was evil, Reborn city would not be Reborn city. It would all be a part of the vanhanen estate, overlooking the dominated world. C: