Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Speculation on how to get Cyndaquil, Piplup, and Chespin for E11

Thanatos Senpai

Question

teases, teases the lot of you! Ace members and all there secrets... Do you guys have a secret forum or something ?

What else has been included btw? I've picked up bronzor and wynaut so far?

i am really lost right now

call 911 or your relevant emergency hotline

Edited by Bear

What else has been included btw? I've picked up bronzor and wynaut so far?

Brace Yourself: Piplup, Chespin, Cyndaquil, Abra is back, Loudred, Lickitung, Jigglypuff, Porygon is in the wild, Tepig event is repeatable, 6th gen fossils, Hoppip is in the wild, Skiploom, Shuckle is back, (Smeargle? I don't remember where he was in 10.5 if it was there...), Dustox and Beautifly are in the wild, Spinda is in the wild, FUCKING SABLEYE HOLY SHIT, Petilil is in the wild, Litwick hell yes, Carbink... and Bronzor and Wynaut... This is all based on the obtainable list... And oddishweed... ohfuckiwasn'tsupposedtosayholyhowdoideletewordsmydeletebuttonisn'tworkingomg

Brace Yourself: Piplup, Chespin, Cyndaquil, Abra is back, Loudred, Lickitung, Jigglypuff, Porygon is in the wild, Tepig event is repeatable, 6th gen fossils, Hoppip is in the wild, Skiploom, Shuckle is back, (Smeargle? I don't remember where he was in 10.5 if it was there...), Dustox and Beautifly are in the wild, Spinda is in the wild, FUCKING SABLEYE HOLY SHIT, Petilil is in the wild, Litwick hell yes, Carbink... and Bronzor and Wynaut... This is all based on the obtainable list... And oddishweed... ohfuckiwasn'tsupposedtosayholyhowdoideletewordsmydeletebuttonisn'tworkingomg

I love and appreciate your rants so much Vinny. Your attention to detail is incredible,

lickitung and hoppip are already in the wild but till cool additions to reborn.

lickitung and hoppip are already in the wild but till cool additions to reborn.

Starting on episode 11, Lickitung is not going to be anymore then since Ame updated the list... But i didn't catch that at first... Hoppip doesn't really matter because of the event, but yeah...

Also, the Tepig event is not repeatable... It was an oversight by Ame, but she corrected it... And Smeargle was obtainable before 11, so that's that...

And that special Steel/Psychic type that I so dearly love.
'dat Abra, tho.

In addition to the "Vinny's Oversight" list, Spinda can be added. It's found in the eastern grove of Disappearing-Stuff Forest

And that special Steel/Psychic type that I so dearly love.

'dat Abra, tho.

In addition to the "Vinny's Oversight" list, Spinda can be added. It's found in the eastern grove of Disappearing-Stuff Forest

It wasn't available in 10.5 though (Spinda was marked as "Not yet in game")...