Most annoying part of this game for you?

Naphiro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying part was the 3rd Tangrowth PULSE.

Ugh that Glaceon.

As for the train and forest, I believe you have to go in a circle multiple times, starting from the bottom.

That's for the forest. The train is disgustingly broken, you need to continue playing with switches cause the door won't open even if you make a path.

• Administrators

That's for the forest. The train is disgustingly broken, you need to continue playing with switches cause the door won't open even if you make a path.

If anything is "disgustingly broken" that's 100% unintended and should be reported so it can be fixed instead of unhelpfully complained about- do remember that there is (or at least, for some time, was) literally one person working on most of the game and she's not, by any stretch of the imagination, perfect.

Are you certain you've made a working path? It could very well just be a mistake on your part.

If you did, perhaps it was a solution she may have missed when making her intended solution; in which case, as above, you should probably tell her.

Personally the most annoying part of the game for me isn't actually in the game yet, but I don't trust Ame and I know it's coming... ._.

Vague things only her and I will understand aside, as far as I'm aware it's been alleviated, but before I would never ever even think about starting with a grass-type because of all the things that beat them in the early game

I haven't had much problem with anything. Rini was my biggest problem, I really wished I had Sleep attacks right there. Aside from it being pretty laggy (and that's kinda mostly my PC), it's been pretty smooth sailing. And I actually like that you can't just spam your most powerful,attacks with your highest level Pokemon and win everything

EDIT: Though I haven't gotten that far at all yet

Edited by MasterWeavile898

The "worst" part? Probably the amount of hidden items Ame put in the game ^^... Basically, i'm a freak that likes to complete/find everything, including hidden items... So now, i have press Z EVERYWHERE (innedepisode11fortheitemfinderplsamety)...

But before I would never ever even think about starting with a grass-type because of all the things that beat them in the early game

God... Dammit... Amethyst...

Brb, making a grass team...

Misdreavus which I can´t seem to find, any other pokemon I haven´t caught yet (yep, that´s a bit annoying for me xD) and Arceus! Arceus was annoying and I hate myself for resorting to gengar for this, just to make it easy. I mean I had my empoleon, but that thing got one-hit-K.O.´d by focus blast >_> I hope it´ll be less despairing when I encounter the real Arceus xD

Noel got a bit annoying too. I never (NEVER NEVER NEVER) expected a normal-type leader to be this strong. But well, then there was Floriana and I mean then I should´ve realisezed the gym-leaders are way stronger than the ones in the other games, but Noel kicked my ass too many times until I got Crobat and gave Empoleon "Bide" because of that bird pokemon and it´s fassade xD

God... Dammit... Amethyst...

Brb, making a grass team...

Pshhhh Vinny will just put gyarados in the team then solo the entire thing with it -_- wont even use the grass type.

Most annnoying part hmmm how about when you highlight bag in a fight and you use an item and next turn expect it to be on bag but its on fight you dont pay attention spam a and lose the fight because it doesnt stay on bag or you kill a pokemon you are tryinng to catch because of this.

Pshhhh Vinny will just put gyarados in the team then solo the entire thing with it -_- wont even use the grass type.

For a moment i forgot about Weavile WaterGod Gyarados... brb, getting only 1 grass type...

@2tousent - I'm expecting the itemfinder to be the RSE one = Hey... There's an item nearby! And that's it...

Oh, there´s another thing that is annoying: I encountered a shiny weezing and a shiny koffing while looking for my misdreavus and well, they both rather killed themselves than joining me. Am I so terrible? Q__Q What annoys me is when I can´t use my nice moves I usually use on stronger random pokemon or leaders on that poor, little shiny :( That´s why I even had to be super, super careful because of that rotom (First try shiny, got it. Is it always shiny or did I have luck? ^^)

Oh, and a few TMs I like aren´t there yet. And what annoys me as well is the fact that I´ve got to wait till that next update now >_<

If anything is "disgustingly broken" that's 100% unintended and should be reported so it can be fixed instead of unhelpfully complained about- do remember that there is (or at least, for some time, was) literally one person working on most of the game and she's not, by any stretch of the imagination, perfect.

Are you certain you've made a working path? It could very well just be a mistake on your part.

If you did, perhaps it was a solution she may have missed when making her intended solution; in which case, as above, you should probably tell her.

Personally the most annoying part of the game for me isn't actually in the game yet, but I don't trust Ame and I know it's coming... ._.

Vague things only her and I will understand aside, as far as I'm aware it's been alleviated, but before I would never ever even think about starting with a grass-type because of all the things that beat them in the early game

Someone's growing hostile over an opinion. Get over yourself.

Oh, there´s another thing that is annoying: I encountered a shiny weezing and a shiny koffing while looking for my misdreavus and well, they both rather killed themselves than joining me. Am I so terrible? Q__Q What annoys me is when I can´t use my nice moves I usually use on stronger random pokemon or leaders on that poor, little shiny :( That´s why I even had to be super, super careful because of that rotom (First try shiny, got it. Is it always shiny or did I have luck? ^^)

Oh, and a few TMs I like aren´t there yet. And what annoys me as well is the fact that I´ve got to wait till that next update now >_<

Really hoping for some water TMs.

Most annoying part for me in Reborn would be Noel, he seemed to be the only tough & annoying leader/battle out there.=/ Also Radomus' chess puzzles got me so stumped on for a month, I know absolutely nothing about chess, I actually had to ask a friend of mine to help me out with it. Those 2 things are really the only annoying parts of the game for me.

I agree on Noel, but not on Radomus´ chess puzzle. I enjoyed it, even though it was hard (or maybe because it was hard). I really enjoy those puzzles in this game, make me think for a little bit.... or at least try over and over and over ´till I find the solution xD

• Administrators

You might be surprised how much has changed at this point.

Most annnoying part hmmm how about when you highlight bag in a fight and you use an item and next turn expect it to be on bag but its on fight you dont pay attention spam a and lose the fight because it doesnt stay on bag or you kill a pokemon you are tryinng to catch because of this.

This is interesting because it's a very recent change that I had done to not be annoying. I know myself and many others were bothered when the cursor wouldn't reset to Fight because they were also spamming A... Can someone confirm how it is in the actual games?

It could very well have changed between gen III and gen VI. I'll test it in Black 2 once I get back home in a couple of minutes.

I would keep it on fight even it's not canon. Most people won't notice and the very few that do, have already requested it to be the way it is.

EDIT: Gen V it stays on bag as well.