Ways to easily beat Solaris's Garchomp

Shadow Walker

I used the combination of Yamask holding Focus Band and a Sturdy Donphan with Endeavor and Ice Shard named Bosskiller.

If it wasn't for the Rough Skin, Bosskiller could take it alone. He also worked perfectly during the battle with Ditto-Arceus and Pulse Abra.

Edited by Jaromir

Prankster Meowstic. Charm and Reflect makes the thing pretty laughable (for a 30+ level advantage, anyway), and then it's pretty simple to clean up from there. Not as easy as it used to be since you can't really lower its Defense and fling an Ice Fang at it because of the field, but... still not too bad.

Who am I kidding- Prankster Meowstic is my answer to every boss in the game

Prankster Meowstic is obviously also the answer to life itself

I need to go to bed before I get into incessant babbling territory

When I did it, I happened to have Cofagrigus (holding brightpowder) and Skuntank in my team. Cofagrigus can survive a fire fang and curse. Use a fodder. When under half, he'll use full restore. That's where Skunk comes in and toxics. Expected EQ, change to flying type (here Swoobat). Second fodder (here Cofagrigus lives due to stone miss). HP less than half. Try to willowisp after full restore. Cofagrigus faints. Swoobat comes as fodder. Faints. Skuntank comes in in expected full restore and toxics afterwards. Curse + toxic(1st) damage. Change and use fodder. Curse + toxic (2nd) damage. Damage accumulates to 62%. Change to Skunk. Dies. Aftermath damage + Curse + toxic(3rd) = more than enough to kill and Blaziken to gain 10K of experience.