How strong do you think Lin is?

Naphiro

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, based on Tempest's comment I think she's in the '' oh damn, I'm screwed '' level of strenght. Which is quite common in Reborn anyway.

Edited by Notus

Fairies shit on Hydreigon now unless Ame's going to give it Meteor Mash or Iron Head. It gets Iron Tail naturally, although the accuracy is odd. Still, Lin seems pretty powerful.

• Administrators

She has Hydreigon and anyone suicidal enough to carry those around in this day and age are piss weak. Maybe I should be leader of team meteor then I would not be a big disappointment.

No one says Lin for sure has to actually USE Hydreigon, you know, and even then, on her info card for the League she had four signature Pokemon as opposed to the usual one that everyone else had. (Here, for reference:

hQYNU9v.png

)

Players of the game less full of themselves were probably relatively intimidated by her because they didn't get caught up on a Pokemon choice she's had since before Gen 6 was even a thing. In case you're unaware, Hydreigon was OverUsed (you know, the highest non-Ubers tier) in the B/W metagame.

You'd just be a forgettable, one-dimensional, cliche villain that gets stomped by the main character all the same; can't be disappointed if you don't have expectations for something in the first place!

I thank whatever holy beings may or may not exist that Ame is a better writer than that.

On topic:

Lin was the final leader of the season one PO League, if that's any indication

to be honest, i'm not that afraid...

the 10.5 patch was more a nerf to her than to sierra :P you know what i mean:

tumblr_mod9owYhm21qbvk7po1_r1_500.png

I'm not going to be surprised if, when you go fight Lin, she has 6 Steel/Poison pokemon... I mean, just like "Ikaru" said: She doesn't have to use a Hydreigon. And even then, she still has 5 other pokemons... (Probably an Aegislash too...)

You've got a point, but for what I've seen so far I don't think Ame will make things easy for us...

Also we still have to see what the new field effects will do, she might even use it in her advantage.

Anyway, better don't lower the guard.

Edited by Notus