Will You Press The Button?

NeoDarklight

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.

you are given the ability to freely travel backwards and forwards in the time stream on the conditions of no physical interference and no disclosure of knowledge of future events.

But.

every time you use this ability, you must streak in a highly populated area immediately after returning to your own time

Erm, no. I like having a full set of clothes.

You can bring one Pokemon into the real world as your loyal friend,

BUT

Your worst enemy will get a much more powerful Pokemon with a type advantage that works best against yours.

Edited by Flux

Sure I'll get a lv. 100 dark and ghost type with ev stat

You will be immoral and still stay the same age you are BUT people will think it's strange you haven't age or die like we all do and they will go after you in the end of the world to do tests and experments on you. You will never stay in one place to have friends or family, you have to keep on running forever.

No, I don't think that would be fun

You are incredibly powerful and can deal with any problem easily (just one punch, maybe).

However, everyone, including your family, is very scared of you, so you have to live your life with everyone fearing you.

Power comes with a price, am I right? In this case, the price would make that power pointless (what use is one punch if nobody is truly gonna acknowledge you, but rather, only in fear they can) and boring.

You have the ability to control demonic powers, for whatever purposes you desire. You become well known in Hell and Heaven for your talents as a human.

However, you will eventually become an enemy to everyone; in Hell for gaining more power than most demons and rivaling the most powerful underworld figures,

in Heaven as you will become seen as "damned" and the armies of Heaven try to capture you, and on Earth...well, self explanatory.

Edit: Dammit asshole, I was researching shit and that derpy ass face came up. Then I had to edit this shit (and I generally wanted to answer hers too)

Edited by Lunar081

Aww sorry. You snooze research, you lose?

Hmm, I'm not quite certain where this scenario comes from, but the answer is no. I don't have any reason to desire demonic powers, and if it makes it me vs the world/s it's even worse of an idea. So, yeah, no deal.

You randomly get offered $10,000,000, however, if you accept the money, everyone in the world, excluding yourself, has a gender swap (which they are conscious of).

Edited by Tenshine

Hell no, would have to be at least $90,000,000,000, and even then, its almost not worth the turmoil it's sure to cause.

you have to power to see turning points in time where ever you go at will. in said turning points, several possible futures are shown, in the order of most likely being shown first and least last. by manipulating certain factors in the surrounding area, you can alter or even create an entirely new future outcome.

But

each time you manipulate the future, you are taken to a random traumatic/ tragic event in the past, and will experience said event in the body of a person who was present and suffered because of it. it could be anything from a person's murder, being a POW, the black plague, the Concentration Camps, the aftermath of hiroshima and nagasaki, the fall of the twin towers, etc.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

Hmm, if I can guide the future down the path I want, then yes, but does experiencing someones murder mean I die? Or do I just get the trauma and the pain. Depending on which it is, my answer is no and yes, respectively.

You have a chance to get the best computer that modern science has to offer, with a stellar broadband connection included. Web pages, games and everything load instantly, and there is absolutely no lag or freezing, no matter what you are playing.

However, whenever you use this computer, a log of everything you do on it is automatically uploaded to some website for the world to see

I'd do it. I have nothing to hide. All I do online is game and E-Mail non-illegal stuff.

This button would transport you to the demi-dimension of Sigil, where my own pokemon game takes place. A world, filled with all sorts of wonders and places to explore, free from most legal restrictions so long as there's no theft, or murder. A place, where the stuff of dreams comes to life. The populace, diverse to the point of sentient non-humanoids are walking in the streets like everyday ordinary citizens. Goods of all kinds to be found, and many things to learn, even those you wouldn't think would be possible...

The downside? You only bring with you, the things in your pockets and/or bags you are carrying. You must lose EVERYTHING else here on earth. Fame, money, any previous ties to any people, for once you are in Sigil, you lose everything in your previous live on Earth.

Hmmm a chance for a new start. . . I'm in!

You will become a cyborg. Live for a long time and nothing can hurt you BUT you will have to leave earth to kicks some aliens butts and be part of a war where you actually die from this. The war against these aliens will last a 100 years. You will never see your friends, family, or your loving ones again because they are non cyborg and only live as human. You lose your best friend, whose a cyborg, in this war. Just killing and killing and killing in this never ending war. . .

Edited by Pokemon Princess

Massive genocide and nothing can hurt me? I don't care, sing me in!

How about: You can become a pokemon in the real world, any pokemon not named Arceus cuz that would be unfair... However...

You will be hunted by every living creature in the Universe: Humans, wild animals, bacterias, viruses, heck even things that only exist in other galaxies will come to hunt you down...

EDIT: PMD?

Edited by Vinny953

Sure I'll be Celebi, they'll never catch me

You are a recarnation of a vampire and do awesome and travel by night,drinking only animal's blood BUT you will be hunted down by vampire hunters and people who desire your blood for immoral and youth. And you have to run and hide from them in the night

I'd probably prefer to be a werewolf, but vampires are cool enough, so yeah.

You get to redo your life from a certain point. For example, you can reverse time to just before you break your leg or something and then continue to live your life from there. But the catch is, you only keep your memories from your future self for about a day and then forget them completely. But remember that history might end up being completely different because of that one day you had your memories.

Nope. I don't even like chezburger lawl.

You become a master in any skill, whether it's cooking, drawing, etc.

But in exchange, people will record/steal your content and post it as theirs, and people will believe it.

But if I'm Ame, I can permaban everyone that deserves it... I think that a free wish and being Ame is fair enough.

You will be billionarie

BUT

You can't buy any that works for entertaiment, that means television,computer, video game, etc.

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

150px-TK.png

Hey, yo! Check this out! It's a Moonwalk...It's a Moonwalk...Head-spin!

Just becuase of TK, I will do it.

You win the pokemon VGC and TCG 2014

BUT

Satoshi Tajiri, Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori dies, meaning that there will be no more pokemon games.