Will You Press The Button?

NeoDarklight

That's not so bad, providing said crimes don't happen in my neighborhood. Crimes probably already happen every day around the world when I'm in school anyway. And if I'm not excused from class anymore, I just wait to take care of them unti lafter the school day is over. Superpowers would be cool.

You get your college paid for, but you will never be able to own a home, only rent.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... no...

You gain the ability to teleport, but you can only control where you go every other time you use it and it takes a day to recharge.

Edited by Flux

Can i still catch them and take care of them as my pets? If yes, then yes...

If no, then pfft... fuck no...

You're the best player in the Universe (Yes, the Universe) in the game that you want, but you're goign to suck in everything else in life... EVERYTHING...

• 2 months later...

No. It would be like being an observer without being able to do much per say.

You can be the best at anything you want to do, but that will shorten your lifespan by half.

Although I strive to be the best at what I do I don't think it's worth half my life because there are other good things to enjoy and achieve in life like love, travel, food, TV etc.

You'll be the hottest looking girl/guy and all the girls/guys will love you but never for who you really are.

Yeah, that could actually be pretty handy, i wouldn't use it for weird stuff anyways.

You can go to the pokemon world and become a talented trainer or if you wish, maybe even become any pokemon you want, but you will never be able to return to the real world.

• 1 month later...

Nope

You are abducted by aliens but they respect your bravery and want you to join them to take over earth as their new king and turn your friends and family to slaves to work in the mines and you can't say no or you will join your friends and family in the mines

Edited by Pokemon Princess

i wouldn't push it, pushing it would imply suicide, suicide would imply i'd be going to hell, so not pushing it would imply i'd have a chance of not undergoing eternal damnation or something

You can have your crush to fall in love with you, but if the relationship fails, no one would ever love you again.

If they fell in love with me when I was already in love with them, why would the relationship ever fail? I'm going to say hell yes to that one.

You can bring a total of three people from any period of history back to life, be it a loved one, an emperor, a philosopher, or whatever. BUT they will all completely despise you and everything you stand for, and actively work against you in whatever way their nature will allow. Meaning, they might destroy your public image, burn your house down, kill you... depends on the person.

Not worth the problems, plus, they have lived their life and died in their own ways. I'd be tempted to meet some people, however...

If you could press a button that would completely alter human nature and restart history, would you? Would you take away stupidity and suffering at the cost of being human and all following implications?

YE!

I can morph any weapon of war I can imagine into my hands.

Ever, anytime I want, anyway I want.

Worst enemy=gun control

*morphs ak-47*

Challenge accepted....... *pulls bolt*

If you push this button, you can control the minds of anyone you want, but your worst enemies. You cannot move while controlling even 1 person, and all of your enemies know where you are, and wanna come and punch your lights out.

Nope I'd get bored of that person after a few days and probably start halucinating as always when that happens :I

Everyone you want will automatically fall in love with you but you won't love anyone.

The redundancy would make it useless since i'm not a manipulative psychopatic bastard (yet), so no.

You gain the power to cure any illness, but no medicine works on you anymore and you can't use your own powers to heal yourself.