Will You Press The Button?

NeoDarklight

Sure. I will eventually die one day anyway and I´ll try to take care of myself. As long as I don´t get anything serious, I might be able to survive for some time. But at least I can help a lot of people until then, being able to cure many deadly-ill people before I die and thus making some big impact in the life of others.

"You will gain eternal life, but everybody you have any attachment to will die as soon as you press the button."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine with me

You inherited a mansion from your decrease rich aunt. Rumors has it there's treasure beyond your wildest dream hidden there, but the mansion is filled with ghosts, monsters, and furniture moved for no reason at all. And there are also crazy people there too, killing their partners blinded by greed. The only way you can have the mansion is that you have to stay the night for the whole week. Your chances of survival are 2% and finding the treasure is 60%

YES!!!

If a ghosty goo attacked me, I'd stand there like a troll and let it fly through me.

Giant dumb old monster is dumb. Find ways to outsmart them.

If a crazy dude survives there everyday, I'm sure I can. And if one dem laughy giggly crazy dudes tried to attack me, I'd beat em into the floor.

And most of all, TREASURE!!!

If u could become the poke u hated most, would u?

... Myself as a Lucario..? Huh... that could be an interesting experience, i'd push the button if there was a way of undoing it.

You and only you could become an all powerful god-like being with no consequence or limitation what so ever, a god indeed. Would you?

That one caught me by surprise. Yes, plastic surgery and skin grafting works wonders.

If you press this button, you can get every super power you can imagine, but you then get a enemy of the same level trying to kill you and everyone you care of.

Why would you push a button that will get you trapped under a collapsed building, make you call 911, then make you shell out a ton of money for a rescue? I REFUSE.

If you press the button, you will be able to walk on water, but you will have to swim through land.

Edited by Nova

Sure, why not? Public pools would mean nothing to me, but I could pull some crazy-mad Houdini stunts. And the horrifying practical jokes....

And I could just learn how to swim again...

You may run as fast as you wish, but your metabolism will scale with you. Running 1,000 miles in 10 seconds will be the metabolic equivalent to running 1,000 miles without stopping or sleeping. Additionally, your reaction time does not improve. While in theory you could run faster than a bullet, you would have to have enough reaction time to move out of the way first. And running in a straight line may be somewhat useful, but running in a crowded area may result in a broken nose (or worse).

I would not press the button. I'm already a decently fast runner, anyway.

If you press this button, you gain the ability to see as far into the future as you wish, however, when you do, you also lose that much time off your own life. You do not have the ability to know your remaining lifespan, and in the event you try to see as far or further than your remaining life span, you will die immediately.

Edited by Valiant_VII

I'd press the button, but use my power sparingly. Maybe save a few lives, but i won't do anything that will make me die way sooner xD I don't want to die

If you press the button, everything you will eat and drink will have no taste. (Think about it: you'll be unable to enjoy food, but you can eat healthy foods that are gross to live longer and you could become known as a person that will eat almost anything)

Edited by Nova