13.5 cut scenes not activating

Damage

Submitted this to the site but theres been a number of times I walk into a scripted event and all the characters are there but nothing happens. Before just reloading would make the script go off but this time in Alamissa Urban nothing is happening and I'm just stuck looking at still sprites. I've got the debug mod in the game so idk if thats causing the errors or not.

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Damage said:

Submitted this to the site but theres been a number of times I walk into a scripted event and all the characters are there but nothing happens. Before just reloading would make the script go off but this time in Alamissa Urban nothing is happening and I'm just stuck looking at still sprites. I've got the debug mod in the game so idk if thats causing the errors or not.

Have you been walking through walls to skip through some maps?

No, I still follow the game properly. I only turned on wall hacks whenever the system bugs out to see if I can try to find a way to force the trigger but I'll save before hand then find a way to reach whatever worked after a soft reset

edit* downloaded non modded version of the game. the script still doesn't activate.