Florin's Death Meta

cyberfox096

If Florin is forced to attack the Bladestar grunts in Ch 10, and the trial is in Ch13, Florin is executed at the end of ch14. How is it that Florin is executed so quickly through purely circumstantial evidence. Flora, a known criminal, could not simply have her brother judicially murdered so quickly through a fake Dossier, even with the corruption of GDC. In Oklahoma, it takes nearly 2 years for a criminal to die, not 2 months. It would make more sense if he was the victim of a hit job by Bladestar, as he had offended them more than GDC. Also, Flora is still in jail 2 months after her arrest, so I am surprised that she is not executed sooner.

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, cyberfox096 said:

If Florin is forced to attack the Bladestar grunts in Ch 10, and the trial is in Ch13, Florin is executed at the end of ch14. How is it that Florin is executed so quickly through purely circumstantial evidence. Flora, a known criminal, could not simply have her brother judicially murdered so quickly through a fake Dossier, even with the corruption of GDC. In Oklahoma, it takes nearly 2 years for a criminal to die, not 2 months. It would make more sense if he was the victim of a hit job by Bladestar, as he had offended them more than GDC. Also, Flora is still in jail 2 months after her arrest, so I am surprised that she is not executed sooner.

Plot.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the point was that she was the one doing the executionning? The shot of his execution ground doesn't seem official so I don't think he was judicially incriminated and executed. Like it was done underground while he was strapped to a pole and killed by Sableyes.