That Psychic Gym got you down?

Uprox

I ended up too lazy to fully level up the spirtomb. Pain to level the GHOST pokemon off the NORMAL tauros and buffalo.. So I ended up using a 1 level 50 spiritomb, my gardevior to nuke through his hyper potions, and then moxie dragon dance garidos to sweep the rest. Looks like I'm done till ep 11. just going to level up 6 or so others to the 60ish level to be ready to swap in as needed, and then put some work into my pickup team. mavbe if i get reeeeeeeealy bored look into ev training.

Was this gym suppoused to be hard? Radomus HARDLY knocked out 1 of my pokémon... welll, burning the Metagross helped, but a Gyarados with 3 Dragon Dance Up easily knocked out all of his pokémon.

If you're not prepared, every Reborn gym can be hard though. For example this gym, you are going to have a hard time if you are lacking a good dark type pokemon or move.

Actually, I found Noel gym the hardest one... BY FAR.

The first one was a joke except for the Emolga who was a bitch... but yeah Synchro TWave from Ralts helped me.

Flobot was easy enough when you have Dragon Rage

Corey was sweeped with the Gardevoir/Onix combo

Shelly... yeah with Gyarados, Combusken, Onix and Noibat wasn't even a problem.

Shade wasn't the biggest problem ever with Steelix Crunch and Gyarados Bite/Aqua Tail for the Chandelure

Kiki wasn't the easiest one, but Moonblast from Gardevoir is pretty OP for this gym. Also usin a freaking Noibat and killing stuff at this point was fun.

Aya wasn't the problem everyone told me she was, beat her in my first try with Gyara AND Steelix has MVP.

Serra with the new Snow Warning mechanics wasn't that hard, just wait 3 turns and Blaziken proceed to break everything.

Noel, OH F!CKING NOEL, needed at least 7 softreset and just beat him because I was lucky, really Ame, giving him a pure fairy when you lack a Poison type move and Gyro Ball doesn't hit Clefable hard becuase it's slow doesn't help... I'm glad that my Aqua Tail critted, becuase that monster transformed a 4-1 in a 1-1.

Radomus wasn't that hard, burn the Metagross with Blaze Kick, boost the Gyarados and sweep.

Note on the Arceus, that one was hard, but again, Brightpowder hax give me the win.

And for the note, I NEVER used another team member that wasn't from my team, so no back up just ot have type advantage (Except vs the electric leader, because you can only get Onix after the first gym, so I used a Shiny Butterfree until that point.

Team: Blaziken, Noivern, Roserade, Gardevoir, Gyarados, Steelix

Edited by Hinaru-Sama