Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ralts

Redo.

Question

20 answers to this question

Where can you find the Ralts?

Remember the random guy in Lower Peridot that was south of the gym that wanted 50 pokedollars? Well, after you give him about 700 he "goes to sleep", letting you get in a house where Ralts is.

I didn't need to feed the Ralts. I paid the guy and he 'went to sleep' and I went inside the house and found the Ralts and it just came with me.

Did you have a badge or something? When I try to speak to the Ralts, he is too scared and doesn´t want to be touched.

Did you have a badge or something? When I try to speak to the Ralts, he is too scared and doesn´t want to be touched.

Ame added some stuff about pokesnacks and how they're necessary to obtain event pokemon like ralts. You might need one of those guess. But in previous versions of the game, pokesnacks weren't necessary

I didn't need to feed the Ralts. I paid the guy and he 'went to sleep' and I went inside the house and found the Ralts and it just came with me.

You playing episode 10? If you are, then, yeah, thats how ralts is obtained. But still, It's fairy type advantage is useless unless you can level pokemon up to 85, or you have a heart scale, because gardevoir learns moonblast far too late and far too early. :< Btw, if you're too lazy to try and find a food vendor or its not showing up, go to the lapis ward flower shop- they sell pokesnacks (As well as the Floral Charm which you will NEED If you want Flabebe/Floette/Florges, that and a shiny stone :P)

Got it yesterday, but in my reset for a good FEMALE Ralts I had to give up in a Shiny Naughty Male Ralts with his Hidden Ability... well, a quiet Female Synchro Ralts isn't that bad, not the best, but whatever.

Got it yesterday, but in my reset for a good FEMALE Ralts I had to give up in a Shiny Naughty Male Ralts with his Hidden Ability... well, a quiet Female Synchro Ralts isn't that bad, not the best, but whatever.

Just breed for a better one later ^^

It's related to the script that pokesnax uses...

Basically, wait around 5-20 minutes before you talk with Ralts (Keep Reborn open and go do something...)

If after waiting, Ralts doesn't come with you, throw a pokesnax away... That might work also...

Hey guys, I'm using the latest version and I am having the same problem.

Pretty much I go upto the Ralts, doesn't want to be touched. Notices that the only option for Pokesnakz is to give to one of your pokemon

or toss it.

0 Badges have not fought Fern for the first time yet.

Many thanks! ^_^ why not