Aura Kingdom!

Nyrias

Aura_Kingdom_Logo.png

Hi! I'm here to tell you about another game that you should look into, this time I'm making a post about Aura Kingdom, a fantasy, anime-themed MMORPG that just recently got launched into open beta and is being localized by Aeria Games.

Things I'm going to be talking about in this post;

Classes

• Eidolons

To start off; Classes -

There are currently eight classes to choose from, they include..

Melee

Guardian - Tank, does some decent damage, too. (Weapon; Sword and Shield)

Ravager - Generally a critical strike based class, DPS. (Weapon: Great Axe)

Duelist - Similar to a rogue of any other MMORPG, DPS. (Weapon: Daggers)

Ranged

Gunslinger - Employs the use of traps and the like to ensnare and damage enemies, DPS. (Weapon: Dual Guns)

Grenadier - Drops a machine gun turret, and can summon a crystal to heal themselves, DPS. (Weapon: Cannon)

Magic

Wizard - A mix of support and damage, the Wizard is best at AoE spells, DPS/support. (Weapon: Staves)

Sorcerer - Primarily a damage dealer, Sorcerer uses DoTs (damage over time) and spammable spells, DPS. (Weapon: Grimoire)

Bard - Primarily a support, uses multiple amounts of buffs and heals to keep their party topped off, support. (Weapon: Harp)

Secondly; Eidolons -

Upon nearing the end of your character creation, you get to pick between four starter Eidolons- they're kind of like pets, except better.

Choices are;

Serif - Single target damage, defensiveness.

Merrilee - Healing, mostly support.

Alessa - Best in critical damage, evasiveness.

Grimm - Best in full damage, speed.

Before this post gets any longer, I'm just going to link the wikipedia here for you guys to read for yourselves.

I hope this has been enough information for you guys, and the game is available for download here.

If you do decide to join and play with us, you can message me here on the forums with your name and I'll add you to our guild Pandora when you get to be level 20, since I believe that's the lowest level you can be before you can be added. :)

We're located on Hydra server, channel 04. Thanks~

P.S. If you're having problems or any of the sort, you can message us (Mashew and I) on the forums here or on the game.

In-game names are; Allisira (Me) and Laurana (Matt).

Oh, another thing..

When you get to be level 40, you receive a quest to go and get an off-hand, which is basically.. a secondary class.

You can choose any of the other seven classes that you didn't choose to combo with, and it's pretty interesting. I'm pretty sure the wikipedia has information about it, but I was just making a second post to say something about it.

You learn the skills of the second class up until I believe is level 52, could be mistaken. But, yeah, I hope you guys will join us in the fun~ c:

How long have you guys been playing and what levels have you made it to now?

We've been playing since closed beta (Which isn't that far in the past). Since the game went open to the public we've gotten to level 50 on two characters. Now we're just doing fame quests to try and get more eidolons, <<

I'm interested.

Woot Woot. You'll like it

Looks interesting. Might try it.

It's addicting, the only real problem is... Dungeons? I guess not really.

i may join you if i like the game :P i need to try it first

Hope you like it!