Oye! Greetings and Salutations

Myval

Hey, guys, a sort of new player here.

I orginally downloaded the game back in December, and just got off my rear to sign up, after lurking for just under a month. But anyhow; Hi I'm Myval. I'll probably go by a couple of names, will most likely respond to any of my orginal rp character names, if used.

I'm currently going to uni for social studies education, so yah fun. I'm current doing a new play through, because I had gotten stuck on Shelly's gym with one of my teams, and unfortunately that game is one a different computer I don't have access too. So woo for starting over XD

Though one thing I did notice, cause I was having issues finding a place for a full out question, was did Unburden work? I had tried to use it when my starter had it, but I wasn't sure if it was working or not. There wasn't a game message to clue me in... If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be splendid.

But anyhow, thanks for listening to me ramble ^ ^

I'm not sure about Unburden. Maybe Ame or someone else knows. But anyways, welcome. It is highly recommended that any and all traces of sanity are removed from your person, as the use of sanity is limited. You may dispose of it by placing it on the table adjacent to yourself, and I will execute dispose of it later.

All joking aside, welcome. Enjoy your stay.

^ Aess beat me to it -.-

Welcome!

They call me "The faster click on the Web". Yay! (?)

@Myval: As someone before me said, just leave your sanity out of here. It will let you feel more confortable *thinks about him* yep. Indeed.

Edited by Aessence