Hello, I'm new to the site.

NotNeoThat'sForSure

Hello, my name is Neo. I am not new to competitive battling, but I did take a 5 month break from the game recently. I am still trying to regain my skills in the meta game. I have a Fairy-Type Friend Safari. I am looking for someone with a Fighting-Type Safari with a Tyrouge in it. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know and I am looking to meet and chat with all of you on here!

Enjoy your time here, remember to leave your sanity behind!

Damn. I can't go crazy with it now.

Welcome. The community is pretty friendly and you'll fit right in. Enjoy your stay and make sure you join us on the server. :)

Edited by CobraKill

• 2 weeks later...

You know Neo, sometimes it's better to leave things alone than mess with someone else. Did I forget to mention that I'm a professional WiFi battler? Well, I am and I have battled and defeated multiple times the following Youtubers:

- shofu

- KingDaddyDMAC (When he was still a competitive battler)

- FlamingSpade

- TyranitarTube

- and more...

So, if you wish to settle who the "real" Neo is, then let's settle this in the field of battle. (Once I've got everything prepared, I haven't got Reborn yet and I have yet to make an efficient enough team on X or Y.)

Also, I'm not trying to sound big headed, I'm just trying to let you know, that I'm not one to back down from claiming what's mine >:)

You know Neo, sometimes it's better to leave things alone than mess with someone else. Did I forget to mention that I'm a professional WiFi battler? Well, I am and I have battled and defeated multiple times the following Youtubers:

- shofu

- KingDaddyDMAC (When he was still a competitive battler)

- FlamingSpade

- TyranitarTube

- and more...

So, if you wish to settle who the "real" Neo is, then let's settle this in the field of battle. (Once I've got everything prepared, I haven't got Reborn yet and I have yet to make an efficient enough team on X or Y.)

Also, I'm not trying to sound big headed, I'm just trying to let you know, that I'm not one to back down from claiming what's mine > :)

Didn't really succeed there, man. Anyways, welcome back. While there are a few highly competitive battlers here, most of us aren't and I don't think Neo's one of 'em.

Not that we ever actually call Neo anything other than Erick anyways. Dat seniority though. *shrugs*

Didn't really succeed there, man. Anyways, welcome back. While there are a few highly competitive battlers here, most of us aren't and I don't think Neo's one of 'em.

Not that we ever actually call Neo anything other than Erick anyways. Dat seniority though. *shrugs*

Meh, I tried... lol Thanks!

Neo vs Neo... That's a battle I would watch.

Welcome to the site btw!

Well, let's take a vote! :D

Sanity, what's that?

*does a maniacal face* heeheehee~

otherwise, Hi~ and, off topic,

legasp. you beat tyranitartube o_o

I really should put myself back on the battling field... I haven't done it since... Sinnoh first came out, that was the last game I did a wifi battle on, and my friend tricked me into believing a sky type arceus was a mysterious type one (MAN I was gullible...) e.e

Edited by Lynxiechan

Don't mind Neo, we aren't all savages here. Some are questionable however. >>;

Welcome into reborn. Enjoy your stay~

Prithee, Cow, if you are not talking about me?

Also, um...Kind of a bad first impression on you, but hey, not one to judge just on that. Anyone is welcome.