New to Pokemon Reborn~

GrayKun

Konnichiwa! Ni Hao! Annyeonghaseyo! Hello XD

U can call me Gray~ I just started playing pokemon reborn since January 1st 2014 and by far this is teh best pokemon game i ever played!

Ive experienced so much emotions during meh adventure such as funny, angry, heartbroken, scary (mostly angry cuz of teh boss battles). I hav so far reached teh part of the story where i challenged Cal and i got to say, this game has the most epic soundtracks ever! Cant w8 for the other chapters to be released.

No one's told you yet, but it's recommended that your sanity is removed from your person before entering. You may just toss it through the open window right over there where it will fall into our the place where all sanity goes to die. It sees very little use here and may shrivel up and dye on it's in which case it will just make a horrible stench. So if you keep your sanity, please make sure it stays alive. Thank you.

All kidding aside, you seem like you'll fit right in. Welcome.

No one's told you yet, but it's recommended that your sanity is removed from your person before entering. You may just toss it through the open window right over there where it will fall into our the place where all sanity goes to die. It sees very little use here and may shrivel up and dye on it's in which case it will just make a horrible stench. So if you keep your sanity, please make sure it stays alive. Thank you.

All kidding aside, you seem like you'll fit right in. Welcome.

Simply put, don't maintain composure. It's hard to breathe through a false mask

Flobot style xDDD

Hey, I'm that guy who's got two personalities and can be really serious or really funny. I can see your interest in dark types, it's well placed. I too use many assorted dark type pokemon. I also find Japanese culture interesting too. People call me jake and Absol. I don't care what your preference is gray. Welcome and as cobra said, sanity isn't required here. I learned that too late and payed for it dearly.