Your favorite Pokemon Reborn moment

IIV_DarkDream_NL

So if you people could tell me your favorite moment of Pokemon Reborn i just started but i am already in love with the writing and some of the characters so i would like to see if people feel the same way and has a favorite moment or character so far

Thanks for the feedback

(Sorry if a post like this already excists)

and here ya go practicly my signature sign off

post-45752-0-97313900-1388773684_thumb.gif

My favorite moment? Feeling that sense of great accomplishment beating down that Arceus poser(Despite all the hax and luck I neededXD) I abused sleep and flinching all over the place. Adding to this was when I was watching Shofu play...and saw he couldn't beat Arceus, and noticed the fact you don't have to win that fight if you side with El XD.

So yeah...Made me feel proud of myself there^_^

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite moment? the scene leading to Noel's battle :)

Sorry, I don't know how to make a spoiler tab....

So basically the charlotte's older sister gets knocked off a giant stelix, you don't know if she is even alive and on top of that it was raining to immerse me even more, and as the gym battle was outside, my gyarados just used 1 dragon dance and aqua tailed the heck out of every single normal type :P it was really easy, but it was still epic!

I'm going to have to agree with the people that said winning the arceus battle. I had to lower it's speed 3 times with mudshot from my swampert. Best part was that leftovers would restore most of the damage BUT arceus would use recover to restore the tiny bit of health he was missing.

That final brick break felt wonderful. El didn't even get to use his full heals.