Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Is Zorua still "broken"?

JohnnyBR

Question

As in, if you complete the gang quest is it basically unobtainable? I can see the derpy fake murkrow in Magmas hideout but can't reach it because I didn't activate it during the quest.

If so, are there any other Dark special attackers? I'm trying a mono Dark team out and Scrafty, Honchrow, Spiritomb are all physical.

9 answers to this question

Yeah, but Ame, its a little... vexing to find it in all the alleyways, and Im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but if you end up finding Zangoose in any of the alleyways, it screws up the weather system for Zorua :/ Also, Zorua is obtainable, but you have to finish the entire magma gang/aqua gang quest first, because you need access to both gang sites as Zorua will appear in both.

• Administrators

Yeah, but Ame, its a little... vexing to find it in all the alleyways, and Im not sure if this is a glitch or not, but if you end up finding Zangoose in any of the alleyways, it screws up the weather system for Zorua

...Can you say how so?

Ame apart from the first meeting with Zorua i can not make it appear even though i have searched all the weather/time conditions and alleyways i cannot find it, even though i have watch Nickaboo92 guide on youtube on how to catch it.

Ame apart from the first meeting with Zorua i can not make it appear even though i have searched all the weather/time conditions and alleyways i cannot find it, even though i have watch Nickaboo92 guide on youtube on how to catch it.

Same here, I finded him on episode 9, but then I stopped searching because lazyness haha. Then when I uploaded to episode 10, I wasn't able to find him at all... am I fucked? :/

Edited by Arom

Zorua disguises itself as a number of different pokemon in the alleyway's. it only disguises itself as zangoose ONE time, thereafter if you see a zangoose, its a zangoose. i saw it as lets see. Starly, Zangoose, and Zigzagoon that i can remember offhand. but its obtainable right now, i just got one a couple days back

oh and another tip for finding it - Zangoose i always saw in trashcans, Zorua more often than not was not in them. but you pretty literally have to search EVERY alleyway to find Zorua. just remember - if you see any pokemon hiding in the alleyways for any reason... there is every chance its Zorua, not whatever it seems to be

Edited by Kyanos