Some questions about a mono run...

SoulN7

So, I'm currently doing a Mono Psychic Run in Rejuvenation and, since it's my first at least in this game, I'm kinda "noob" and I have some questions, if someone is more expert on this:

-Can I use Crested mons which changes their type like Darmanitan, Gothitelle and Reuniclus?

-I forgot how to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu. Where can I evolve it?

-How reliable is Wyrdeer?

And the last one is a bit spoiler:

Spoiler

Can I use Delpha alongside Delphox in a team? Not sure if she's considerate as another split mon.

I'll accept even some suggestions.

13 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

So, I'm currently doing a Mono Psychic Run in Rejuvenation and, since it's my first at least in this game, I'm kinda "noob" and I have some questions, if someone is more expert on this:

-Can I use Crested mons which changes their type like Darmanitan, Gothitelle and Reuniclus?

Reveal hidden contents

Can I use Delpha alongside Delphox in a team? Not sure if she's considerate as another split mon.

You can use crests as long as it's still psychic (those crests just add they type. In the Resort, pancakes are getting sold, you use those to evolve into alolan riachu. Wyrdeer is insane with the crest, without it it's still fairly good.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

Hide contents

From what I know, Wyrdeer is super good with the crest, and pretty good without it. I'd say Delpha and delphox are the same mon (and besides, why would you want to use delphox when you have an objectively better version available earlier)

Personally I'd allow the crests, so long as they have the psychic type (for example, Darmanitan is Fire/Psychic, and Gothitelle and Reuniclus start as psychic types)

• Thanks 1

Thanks to both of you! Right, the reason I wanted to put Delpha was to have more options on fight were some Steel Types or Bug Types could give me trouble and seeing how already Delphox is a good starter (and the only Psychic starter alongside Eevee),I wondered if I could put them together. 

6 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

Thanks to both of you! Right, the reason I wanted to put Delpha was to have more options on fight were some Steel Types or Bug Types could give me trouble and seeing how already Delphox is a good starter (and the only Psychic starter alongside Eevee),I wondered if I could put them together. 

I see what you mean, but surely you have other options for those mons than doubling up on delphox forms? stuff like Crested Claydol, Medicham and Sol Luna Rocktone come to mind

5 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

I see what you mean, but surely you have other options for those mons than doubling up on delphox forms? stuff like Crested Claydol, Medicham and Sol Luna Rocktone come to mind

Yup, I know and some of your names were the some of the reasons I choose Psychic. I prefer to have more options in the box as possible and have more chances of trying mons anywhere else I didn' use.

9 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Yup, I know and some of your names were the some of the reasons I choose Psychic. I prefer to have more options in the box as possible and have more chances of trying mons anywhere else I didn' use.

Also, one thing to note is dupes aren't against the rules per say, but if your worried, make them both different, boosted is pure offense while regular is a support and only bring out the boosted one when you need the extra fire power

7 hours ago, Scrublord6410 said:

Also, one thing to note is dupes aren't against the rules per say, but if your worried, make them both different, boosted is pure offense while regular is a support and only bring out the boosted one when you need the extra fire power

fire power. nice

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

Yeah I was kinda considerating that, especially with the amounts of insane moves Delphox has access to, between screens, Terrain, Mystical Fire, and natural Will'O Wisp. Unfortunatelly, no Toxic in the game yet.

Get a ghost/psychic as a curse user for Bosses, bonus if you can use said mon to destiny bond

11 minutes ago, Scrublord6410 said:

Get a ghost/psychic as a curse user for Bosses, bonus if you can use said mon to destiny bond

Uhm. No Ghost-Psychic besides Legendaries. At least, Ralts line, Inkay and Elgyem can have DB,  already planned to put it in any case. I want to see if MonoPsychic can now beat Madame X too, so before Akuwa, I'll try to plan something working around the Focus Sash. Right now I beated Gothitelle in order to get Gothita.

34 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Where are they gonna get a Necrozma, a Lunala and the N-Lunalizer before Madame X bossfight?

I'll use the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP and whatever Melia thought she had before realizing she's not the main protagonist, has less experience in battle with 3 years than the actual protagonist and she's still have to depend on them and their past goth girlfriend because yes. (Please, Arceus, spare my life and terrible humor). 

Jokes aside, I'll sure find some other strategies aside from using Curse. Unfortunatelly to me, no Toxic like I said. 

Nevermind, Madame X was defeated because Hypno has Poison Gas, Bronzong tank both Focus Blast and Hurricane, while using Confuse Ray and Yveltal hitting itself, and, in the end, Gothitelle tanked Hurricane to finish it off (don't ask me why it used Hurricane instead of Decimation, still, since I named Gothitelle "Crescent", I thought the moment was fitting).I tried Prankster-Light Screen Meowstic in the while (and after the second try I realized why Prankster-Flash didn't work....) and I had Gothitelle herself and Delphox alive. So, yeah, not much proud of this strat, but you know. Rejuv is often unfair, beat unfair with more unfair, I guess?

7 hours ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Where are they gonna get a Necrozma, a Lunala and the N-Lunalizer before Madame X bossfight?

That's the joke.

6 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

I'll use the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP and whatever Melia thought she had before realizing she's not the main protagonist, has less experience in battle with 3 years than the actual protagonist and she's still have to depend on them and their past goth girlfriend because yes. (Please, Arceus, spare my life and terrible humor). 

Jokes aside, I'll sure find some other strategies aside from using Curse. Unfortunatelly to me, no Toxic like I said. 

Didn't the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP only work inside the Ligsomnia Engine? At least it means you can get a Dawn Wing Necrozma, in your dreams.

5 minutes ago, dudeguyman said:

Didn't the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP only work inside the Ligsomnia Engine? At least it means you can get a Dawn Wing Necrozma, in your dreams.

Not to the protagonist! They technically could use it wherever they want and can be improved too. And they can even transform into Super Saiyan! (why I continue to do this joke about Aevis being Super Saiyan in the Interceptor form? I have already done it 4 times and one yesterday. Am I really that miserable?)

1 hour ago, SoulN7 said:

Not to the protagonist! They technically could use it wherever they want and can be improved too. And they can even transform into Super Saiyan! (why I continue to do this joke about Aevis being Super Saiyan in the Interceptor form? I have already done it 4 times and one yesterday. Am I really that miserable?)

You could work to get 999 black prisims for the reward from mr.luck

So, I have again another questions: since I never got Blipbug from Crawli's egg, Hatenna from the Mystery one and no Psychic Type or what should been in Kakori's egg and some of the next Pokémon's location changed, where are:

-Hula Oricorio or the Pink Nectar

-Oranguru

-Bruxish

Unfortunatelly, I beated Crawili before getting these, but where are they, still?