PixelGMS's Modding Repository (Randomizers, Sandbox, and more)

PixelMods

Mods:

Infinite Mining mod (East Gearen Laboratory): Adds an infinitely minable mining rock upstairs in the East Gearen laboratory, up the escalator next to the entrance to Professor Jenner's lab. Incompatible with any other mod that edits the main areas of Professor Jenner's lab. The main areas include everything except the EV trainer rooms (though the hallway is part of the main area) and the areas behind the doors behind Nurse Joy.

Infinite Mining mod (GDC): Adds an infinitely minable mining rock in your room in Rhodea's penthouse apartment. Incompatible with any other mod that edits anywhere in Rhodea's apartment, including the outside portion.
Pickup Farming mod (East Gearen EV training area): Adds an infinitely fightable NPC in the HP training EV room in the East Gearen Laboratory. They have two low level Pokemon and heal you after each fight. Incompatible with any other mod that edits the East Gearen EV training rooms.

Pickup Farming mod (Magnolia Library): Adds an infinitely fightable NPC in Magnolia Library in East Gearen. They have two low level Pokemon and heal you after each fight. Incompatible with any other mod that edits the Magnolia library.

Install: Place the map files in the Rejuvenation folder's Data folder and replace the existing file.

Uninstall: Rename the "Vanilla name.rxdata" to just "name.rxdata" then place that file into the Rejuvenation folder's Data folder and replace the existing file.

Sandbox Mod (Updated 12/15/2023): An adaptation of Reborn's Sandbox mod by DerxwnaKapsyla. Most of the NPCs are taken directly from DerxwnaKapsyla's Sandbox map, but I needed to edit I think all of them except the Nurse Joy in order to get them to work due to the differences between Reborn and Rejuvenation. H aru and Alemi also greatly helped me out with making this mod. Without them, this mod either wouldn't have been finished, or would have been a lot more sparse with features.

Install: Extract the contents of the zip into the Rejuvenation directory.

Sandbox Lite Mod: The Sandbox Mod but, due to the old Cheat Mod ban, missing a lot of stuff. Anything super cheaty, game breaking, or super progression breaking has been removed.

Randomizer (Wild Pokemon): A randomizer for wild Pokemon. This only randomizes non-static wild encounters. The magnetic lure works with it, and the mirror lure I think sometimes works? Or I just got really lucky and encountered 6 Pokemon I'd already caught before in a row. This mod has not been thoroughly tested, and you should save frequently. If you crash and you suspect it's this mod, please feel free to send me your error reports along with the situation surrounding it. 

Randomizer (Items): A randomizer for items. This only randomizes overworld items (the ones that come in the pokeballs/hidden items) and items given to you by NPCs. This does not affect shops, key items, HMs, TM110 (Lava Drift), or the Bell Machine.

InfiniteMining.zip PickupFarming EV Center.zip PickupFarming Magnolia.zipInfiniteMining GDC.zipSandbox Lite Mod.zipItem Randomizer.zipNon-Static wild Pokemon randomizer.zip

Sandbox Mod.zip

Edited by pixelgms
Updated Sandbox Mod
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there

I'm given an error when i try to pick a starter.
It gives me this error
I'm not sure if it's a new update, but no mods seem to be working for me.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 214954.png

EDIT:
Nvm I realized I had another mod in my mod folder and it seems to work fine now!

Edited by brunobear
Error

5 hours ago, brunobear said:

Hi there

I'm given an error when i try to pick a starter.
It gives me this error
I'm not sure if it's a new update, but no mods seem to be working for me.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 214954.png

EDIT:
Nvm I realized I had another mod in my mod folder and it seems to work fine now!

Thanks for the update