Angie ladder puzzle

traax

I am kinda stuck at the last ladder puzzle (at least i guess its the last) in Angies tower, the one were the statue is in the southern room with many flower pots and were you can see an animation in the northern one. I have no idea how to get the statue to the red dot.

There's two kind of frustrating things you don't have to worry about much with the others but that they do hint at earlier:

when you push against a statue you will always move the ladder even if the statue is against a wall or flowerpot, but not if the ladder is against the table in the opposite room. So you need to maneuver around the table first, then push against the statue to move the ladder into place after that.

15 hours ago, Tsungi said:

There's two kind of frustrating things you don't have to worry about much with the others but that they do hint at earlier:

when you push against a statue you will always move the ladder even if the statue is against a wall or flowerpot, but not if the ladder is against the table in the opposite room. So you need to maneuver around the table first, then push against the statue to move the ladder into place after that.

Thank you, this was very helpful.