Something bugging me about the Alice section in 13.5

Magus543

So there's just some weird jumps in this one. After learning Angie Vitus possessed Alice or something to make her evil, we go back to the apartment where Melia just learns how to go to Zeight, and then after a scene with Crescent where they skip over what the protagonist and Melia are trying to do in a cut to black,  we are suddenly fighting Alice and Regice in the middle of the street and she has a crystal fortress. 

Did I miss a scene? What the hell is going on? 

Also should I clear the gauntlet or what? I lost the first time. 

3 hours ago, Magus543 said:

So there's just some weird jumps in this one. After learning Angie Vitus possessed Alice or something to make her evil, we go back to the apartment where Melia just learns how to go to Zeight, and then after a scene with Crescent where they skip over what the protagonist and Melia are trying to do in a cut to black,  we are suddenly fighting Alice and Regice in the middle of the street and she has a crystal fortress. 

Did I miss a scene? What the hell is going on? 

Also should I clear the gauntlet or what? I lost the first time. 

As far as I'm aware, the story has had a bit of an overhaul in certain areas, when I got to this section I was also a bit confused. I'm not sure what the full context is either.

As for the gauntlet, you're required to clear the gauntlet later on, you just have the option to do it sooner.

39 minutes ago, Damien said:

As far as I'm aware, the story has had a bit of an overhaul in certain areas, when I got to this section I was also a bit confused. I'm not sure what the full context is either.

As for the gauntlet, you're required to clear the gauntlet later on, you just have the option to do it sooner.

Yeah I'm trying to do the gauntlet.

And without my access to revives, this patch is legit kicking my ass harder than usual.