Legendary/Legendary Birds quest?

anon

So I got the Legendary Wings quest and have found Articuno and Zapdos but I cannot find where Moltres is supposed to be. The quest says Magrodar Crater and I've checked both volcano areas ( as Moltres usually is hanging around those kinds of areas in other games ) -- or rather I've only have been able to check Valor Mountain ) but no crater area that I can find unless it's the volcano area in the desert that's blocked by the Xen grunt. 

So I got the Legendary Wings quest and have found Articuno and Zapdos but I cannot find where Moltres is supposed to be. The quest says Magrodar Crater and I've checked both volcano areas ( as Moltres usually is hanging around those kinds of areas in other games ) -- or rather I've only have been able to check Valor Mountain ) but no crater area that I can find unless it's the volcano area in the desert that's blocked by the Xen grunt. 

Haha yeah I had the same problem as you. Someone answered that question here.

1 hour ago, anon said:

Where did you find Zapdos? I've been unturning every rock from the woods and nothing. My best guess would be that you need to wait for rain cause storm birb but right now i'm kinda at a loss.

7 hours ago, BlackPrismHunte said:

Where did you find Zapdos? I've been unturning every rock from the woods and nothing. My best guess would be that you need to wait for rain cause storm birb but right now i'm kinda at a loss.

Zapdos did have me a little confused since you'd think it would start storming with its influence, but I've rarely encountered thunder storms so far in the game. He's in Goldenwood Forest/Park as the quest says. 

When you first enter, you'll go to the right of the fishing place and to the bridge above where the Scyther walks around and take another right. It'll be a dead end where he'll spawn.  

Screenshot (1024).png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Z.. said:

image.thumb.png.ab7ce565a7d6848e2b4cfbd1220deb7c.png
Cross this bridge
where I am at

6 hours ago, anon said:

Zapdos did have me a little confused since you'd think it would start storming with its influence, but I've rarely encountered thunder storms so far in the game. He's in Goldenwood Forest/Park as the quest says. 

When you first enter, you'll go to the right of the fishing place and to the bridge above where the Scyther walks around and take another right. It'll be a dead end where he'll spawn.  

Screenshot (1024).png

Huh. Strange I've passed it a few times and it never spawned. I'm at that dead end right now and nothing. Thanks for its position, I appreciate it greatly

6 hours ago, BlackPrismHunte said:

Huh. Strange I've passed it a few times and it never spawned. I'm at that dead end right now and nothing. Thanks for its position, I appreciate it greatly

Do you have the quest? If you've looked absolutely everywhere where it said it's supposed to be, then either something hasn't activated to make him appear or you could try making it rain? I could've sworn it wasn't raining when I got him. 

42 minutes ago, anon said:

Do you have the quest? If you've looked absolutely everywhere where it said it's supposed to be, then either something hasn't activated to make him appear or you could try making it rain? I could've sworn it wasn't raining when I got him. 

Yeah I got the quest. I was able to get the other two birbs easily. Maybe the script got bugged or something. Unfortunately, the woods have had nothing but clear skies since the update so I'm kinda stuck anyway. 

2 hours ago, BlackPrismHunte said:

Yeah I got the quest. I was able to get the other two birbs easily. Maybe the script got bugged or something. Unfortunately, the woods have had nothing but clear skies since the update so I'm kinda stuck anyway. 

That could be a possibility.  I'd backup or make a copy the current file ( in case you need someone to debug it ) and try finding the previous save data before you got the quest and retry it with the update. 

8 hours ago, anon said:

That could be a possibility.  I'd backup or make a copy the current file ( in case you need someone to debug it ) and try finding the previous save data before you got the quest and retry it with the update. 

I'll try it to see if that's the issue. Although I probably won't redo everything from that point. I really don't want to do the final paragon boss again.