V13.5 Pre-installed download mirror, for those experiencing technical difficulties (windows only for now)

Teh_Pwnz0r

From what I've heard, there's been numerous people struggling to download the game due to someone deciding on questionable methods of installation/updating, which either involve an installer that took around 15 minutes for me to fully download the game after running it (compared to the around 10 minutes it took me to install v13, which was a version that was playable the moment you unzipped it), or using the manual method which requires a pre-existing copy of the game.

For those who've found the "official" v13.5 installation methods inefficient, annoying, or not really possible for your computer, then I'm providing links to pre-installed copies of Rejuvenation v13.5 here. All you have to do is unzip them and you'll be ready to play V13.5. You might want to run the updater .exe just in case of any hotfixes being posted, but this should make downloading the game much easier.

MEGA mirror

Mediafire mirror

Hopefully this doesn't break any obscure rule that would prevent me from providing alternate download links for a game that's already published on this site.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fireflame said:

Is there a version of this for Linux, because the original way isn't working and this one only has the Windows file.

Dualboot about to come in clutch (This is just a dumb joke not a real solution sry)

3 minutes ago, Leenu said:

Dualboot about to come in clutch (This is just a dumb joke not a real solution sry)

Linux works fine 95% of the time, so it's not usually an issue, but occasionally I do run into limitations (like this). I just work around them when I can,