V13.5 ~ Performance Issues

Zumi

• Veterans

Sent in a bug report about performance issues with the game, but feel like you may need some extra help with troubleshooting the issue or want to elaborate further? Please provide your feedback here, we'll be looking into it if we're able to fix anything about this!

NOTE: THIS IS *NOT* A THREAD FOR REPORTING BUGS THAT AREN'T RELATED TO THE GAME'S PERFORMANCE.

Any unrelated posts will be removed from the thread. If you want to report another bug, please refer to the bug reporting form instead!

Hellooooooo! Just updated the game and started exploring around to see all the new stuff and places.  I took some kind of cable car from Kakori Village I think and found myself in front of a guy who was manipulating a black shard and  after talking to him, a second npc (who's name I forgot, I'm sorry) appeared and tried to convince him to do something (spoiler free). The second npc was not visible at all while talking, and after the fight concluded all of the screen turned black permanently. I can still hear the music and the sound of me trying to walk through walls but I have no idea how to fix that. I cant fly from there and cant find an exit (in case the map reloaded that way). What can I do? (first time posting in a looong while, new version looks AWESOME so far)

• 2 months later...
  • Global Mods
46 minutes ago, bluntb_34057 said:

It happened in the new version, and a new game play. The pokemon covered in the rainbow, I tried to catch the pokemon, but some list came up instead. It has come up twice.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 102353.png

Update your game to the latest patch.