Pokémon Reborn Yang Mod

TGuilerrr

11 hours ago, TGuilerrr said:

Hi! Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot :)!

This is a known bug and is fixed in the next patch (v2.0). If you wish to use Dragapult with Dragon Darts, note it does function correctly in singles as the bug is only present for doubles. 

For this, you are just at the wrong part of the railnet! You need to travel to the dark part where the Arons are. This is accessible through the slums at first, and then you can pull a switch to access it through the normal railnet!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the mod :)

Thank you! I didn't know that about the doubles battle!

As for the other issue I found out haha, a little Google helped me!

I want to say, I loath you for the Charlotte and Adrienn gym. And you know exactly why with the Moves they have. I want to cry in a corner the amount of times it took to take down Adrienn hahaha. Thank you for creating this mod, I can't wait for the Yin version.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 6:19 PM, NyN said:

Also, I have an issue with a point in the game where I cannot progress any further. I'm at the part where I am to raid Devon Corp and I go to the underground tunnel and no one is there to meet. 

Screenshot_20231226-181721.png

Hello once again! I found a bug you might be interested in! When I fight New World peeps at Agate I face a ditto and tatsugi, I am not sure which Pokemon is causing the issue but it crashes the game right after I choose my attacks. I am not sure if I can progress with this bug.

Screenshot_20231230-110632.png

Update to my previous post.

It is in fact Ditto that causes that crash because I used my own to prevent it from transforming and was able to continue the battle. 

10 hours ago, NyN said:

Update to my previous post.

It is in fact Ditto that causes that crash because I used my own to prevent it from transforming and was able to continue the battle. 

Thanks for this!

This bug is already fixed ready for next patch. I'll be sure to add it to the known bug list!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and first of all thank you for the mod!

I'm playing Reborn on my phone with Joiplay and I'm facing an issue with the first pulse tangrowth.

Well, it stays as a tangrowth throughout the battle and never mega(?) evolves! 

Is this a know issue or perhaps I did smth wrong?

On 1/16/2024 at 2:06 PM, AdamantPotato said:

Hello and first of all thank you for the mod!

I'm playing Reborn on my phone with Joiplay and I'm facing an issue with the first pulse tangrowth.

Well, it stays as a tangrowth throughout the battle and never mega(?) evolves! 

Is this a know issue or perhaps I did smth wrong?

Hi! 

Thank you for playing the mod :)! This bug is listed in the known bugs already (found in the Changelog spoiler) and will be fixed in the next patch! 

• 3 weeks later...

First of all wanted to say that the mod is very fun and I like it.

Secondly I've encountered an error that when I'm pointing on alolan sandshrew in my pc box it gives me an error

image.png.90f9f66c3f283fd945a5c21392f262ce.png

tried it few times and it consistently gives an error both with remote pc and pokecenter pc

On 2/11/2024 at 10:26 AM, r2yzor said:

First of all wanted to say that the mod is very fun and I like it.

Secondly I've encountered an error that when I'm pointing on alolan sandshrew in my pc box it gives me an error

image.png.90f9f66c3f283fd945a5c21392f262ce.png

tried it few times and it consistently gives an error both with remote pc and pokecenter pc

Hi there!

I've been unable to replicate this bug and I've asked around and found no one who has the same issue. The best I can do is advise to re-download the latest version, and at the very least it will definitely not be a bug present in v2.0 which is releasing in a few weeks. 

If the problem persists please reach out! :)

Maybe a dumb question but I'm fighting Serra at her gym and at least half of her pokemon are using a move I've never heard or seen before, called something like Frozen Refractals, unable to find any info on it on bulbapedia and serebii.

Is it some kind of new move? or do I miss something?

1 hour ago, r2yzor said:

Maybe a dumb question but I'm fighting Serra at her gym and at least half of her pokemon are using a move I've never heard or seen before, called something like Frozen Refractals, unable to find any info on it on bulbapedia and serebii.

Pokemon Yang gives gym leaders unique moves, similar to Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Tried it earlier. Looks good so far.
Oh right, found a bug regarding an event mon encounter (Wiglett).
Usually an encounter pokemon can only be caught once, then the event+the overworld pokemon sprite disappears.
But here, even after i caught it, you can do it again. Unless this is intended, i can only assume this is a bug.

Spoiler

Game_PgZAAZtgTl.png.cda06e4e95ef550902ab5bf7fff99023.png

Game_SPpevA9cwN.png.46ace3570f943e7a044b73f57a97a1ea.png

Hey, just beat florinia and the mod is awesome so far. I have 2 questions:

Is there a list of stats for the new megas somewhere? 

How big is 2.0? Is it just patching up the stuff missing in the post game or are there major changes to early game coming?

12 hours ago, Vivvie said:

Hey, just beat florinia and the mod is awesome so far. I have 2 questions:

Is there a list of stats for the new megas somewhere? 

How big is 2.0? Is it just patching up the stuff missing in the post game or are there major changes to early game coming?

On 2/17/2024 at 7:10 PM, r2yzor said:

Hiya!

In regards to these two posts, details on the moves, stats for megas, encounters etc. can be found in the Information Doc on my original post or pinned in the thread on Discord.

To the first specifically, 2.0 is the Intense Mode patch. It has a plethora of bug fixes, some new encounters, lots of balancing, updated field effects and notes; and most importantly the Intense Mode with an upgraded AI based on Rejuv v13!

Post-Game content is planned for 4.0 onwards. :)

On 2/19/2024 at 8:23 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Tried it earlier. Looks good so far.
Oh right, found a bug regarding an event mon encounter (Wiglett).
Usually an encounter pokemon can only be caught once, then the event+the overworld pokemon sprite disappears.
But here, even after i caught it, you can do it again. Unless this is intended, i can only assume this is a bug.

Reveal hidden contents

Game_PgZAAZtgTl.png.cda06e4e95ef550902ab5bf7fff99023.png

Game_SPpevA9cwN.png.46ace3570f943e7a044b73f57a97a1ea.png

Thank you for the report! This is now fixed and added to 2.0

On 3/3/2024 at 2:07 AM, enormous_burger said:

How do I get hisuian forms? Can I evolve any Goomy into Hisuian Sliggoo, for example?

These are all listed on the Information Document, but for your convenience, here is the details for Sliggoo-H:

Sliggoo-Hisui: Evolve Goomy in Apophyll Cave or Pyrous Mountain

On 3/3/2024 at 2:13 PM, MDM1 Beans said:

Anybody else have an issue with Julia's signature move not doing recoil damage like it's supposed to?

I believe this is happening because the Electric Terrain field is up, which, as mentioned on the Information Document, nullifies the recoil of Kaboom. I am aware that not everyone reads the whole of the Document to see the specific field changes, so in v2.0 all the field notes have been updated, even with 3 new ones for the new fields.

On 2/24/2024 at 6:00 AM, madsaintis said:

Got any ETA for 2.0? Excited for the intense mode :D

It was planned for the end of February however it is proving to be very hefty on the teambuilding side of things, especially with exams coming soon. I can confirm that every single "Boss Battle" has been completed, but general trainers and sidequest trainers are being worked on. I would anticipate playtesting to begin in the next couple weeks, meaning, to give myself enough time to polish everything, I would expect it in the latter half of the month of April at the latest. Touch wood. :P

8 hours ago, TGuilerrr said:

These are all listed on the Information Document, but for your convenience, here is the details for Sliggoo-H:

Sliggoo-Hisui: Evolve Goomy in Apophyll Cave or Pyrous Mountain

I believe this is happening because the Electric Terrain field is up, which, as mentioned on the Information Document, nullifies the recoil of Kaboom. I am aware that not everyone reads the whole of the Document to see the specific field changes, so in v2.0 all the field notes have been updated, even with 3 new ones for the new fields.

It was planned for the end of February however it is proving to be very hefty on the teambuilding side of things, especially with exams coming soon. I can confirm that every single "Boss Battle" has been completed, but general trainers and sidequest trainers are being worked on. I would anticipate playtesting to begin in the next couple weeks, meaning, to give myself enough time to polish everything, I would expect it in the latter half of the month of April at the latest. Touch wood. :P

For the testing of Intense mod, while releasing it is it's own form of testing, I'm down to help if you need it

On 3/17/2024 at 7:40 PM, Slith265 said:

sorry, how can i edit some moves in your mod? every time i try to compile data gives me error.

Hi! You would just edit the PBS like you normally do in the main game, nothing changes apart from the fact that there are just more moves :)!

18 hours ago, argus hexed said:

I've been having trouble trying to connect to the server to do wonder trades, battles, etc.

This message pops up:image.thumb.jpeg.caf66e6baa9783409023d48bc3cd2efd.jpeg

Online is not supported within this mod due to it being Gen 8 + Gen 9. There are lots of Pokemon, items etc. that do not exist in the main game and thus cause a plethora of problems when attempting to connect. Hope this makes sense :)!