Whaaaaaaaat? Holiday Party Timez Again?

Mczipo

So I've been busy and stuff lately and haven't been able to do anything with this. So here is my last minute Holiday Party update and stuff.

WHEN: SUNDAY THE 22ND FROM 8PM TIL LATER BE THERE OR BE SQUARE NERDS.

WHERE: OBVIOUSLY ON THE REBORN SERVER, JESUS GUYS THIS IS EASY.

WHAT'S GOIN DOWN: ALRIGHT PEEPZ, HERE'S THE DOWNLOW.

TYPICAL PARTAY SHIZNET AND STUFF, THIS IS ALL ABOUT UNITY AND BEING CHUMMY WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE AS ALWAYS, NEW MEMBERS AND STUFF.

THERE WILL BE GAMES AND MUSIC. THE MUSIC IS UP TO YOU. POST SUGGESTIONS DOWN BELOW OR POSSIBLY IN ANOTHER TOPIC. I DON'T REALLY KNOW RIGHT NOW.

GAMEZ ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE SOME IDEA. WE GON PLAY THE KINGS GAME. THAT'S RIGHT. BUCKLE YOUR PANTS AND CLENCH YOUR BUTTCHEEKS YOU SCALLYWAGS FOR AN ADVENTURE.

WE'LL ALSO BE HOSTING TOURNAMENTS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE TO GET RICH AND GET RUPEES FOR BEING GOOD A CHILDREN'S GAME. WHOOPDIEDOO.

THERE MAY ALSO BE SOME BOARDGAME ONLINE BECAUSE THAT IS FUN AND STUFF.

AS PER THE USUAL WE WILL HAVE TO ELECT THE KING AND QUEEN OF THE PARTY (OR JACK FROST/SNOW QUEEN FOR YALL SNOWY PEOPLE).

YOU CAN VOTE FOR WHOMEVER FOR EACH CATEGORY SO IF YOU WANT IKARU TO BE QUEEN, GO FOR IT. BUT NOBODY WILL WIN BOTH CATEGORIES. YOU CAN VOTE FOR THAT SHIT DOWN BELOW.

I THINK THAT'S ALL BUT IF MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID I'LL ADD IT HERE.

BE SURE TO SHOW UP AND HAVE VIRTUAL EGGNOG, VIRTUAL FRUITCAKE, AND PLAY PIN THE TENTACLE ON THE SQUID.

HO HO HO, MERRY NEW YEAR

~ZIPO

PS. THE LEADERS WILL NOT BE HERE FOR THIS CHRISTMAS PARTY, THEY'RE SICK OF ALL OF YOU AND NEED A BREAK.

Jack Frost:

• Vex*
  • Eclipse
  • Mashew
  • Kaito
  • Ikaru
  • Mczipo
  • Nirvash
  • Renzo
  • Jacze
  • Sophie
  • Dark Desire
  • Abbey Street
  • Maelstrom
  • Nyrias
  • Cowtao
  • Nagisa
  • Khayoz
  • SKARMPISS
  • DOJ
  • MAX THE GERMAN SHEPARD

Snow Queen:

• Horizon*
  • Eclipse
  • Dark Desire
  • Sapphire / Melody
  • Nyrias
  • Rin Kagamine
  • Nirvash
  • Nagisa
  • Abbey Street
  • Kaito
  • Maelstrom
  • Lanaya
  • Sophie
  • Amethyst
  • KNIGHT
  • ONE PIECE CHAPTER 731

Court Jester:

• Inuki

A couple things:

• An asterisk (*) denotes last year's winners.
  • winners must be active members of the Pokemon Online server, or the forums.
  • if you were nominated for a role opposite your gender, you were given a place in the other category. Mael would not feel in place being Snow Queen, I can assure you that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim 100% credit for reminding you of this

Anyway I'll add the first music track to the holiday playlist and also I will be circle and not square PROMISE

Also I'm assuming that the party will occur in the evening like it did last time

Actually, I should rightfully claim credit. I actually went to Ame first before talking to Zips, but we had a small talk in which I calmly reminded him of the shenanigans.

Anyway, I'm going to be Zipo's self-appointed sidekick for the party, so here's the low down!

This event is for EVERYONE, including new members.

This is an opportunity for everyone to meet everyone. You will not be left out for any reason.

You WILL need PO to join us.

For those of you who do not have Pokemon Online (and do not have a name), it is a simple and free download from http://www.pokemon-online.eu/. There are Windows, Mac, Linux and Android versions - no excuses!

Just how are we going to do music

Mczipo is going to arrange a YouTube playlist which constitutes of everyone's selection of music. Anything goes! Though you can post it here, I'd rather you post the song in the "what're YOU listening to" thread in the radio tower, and post a link to that post here.

The tournaments are indeed Pokemon tournaments.

You will witness many tournament types and in our most popular tiers. Our best trainers will test your skill in exchange for $R. Can you weather the storm of Reborn's many solar-powered teams, and fend off the legendary Cothugrigus? $R will be in store for those who prove themselves on our stage.

Jack Frost and Snow Queen...?

prestigious titles, the faces of our party, which will be voted on during the party. Anyone can be voted on for King or Queen, as Zipo explained.

To nominate someone for Jack Frost and Snow Queen, post below saying you want X to be Jack Frost and Y to be Snow Queen! Winners will win...something of considerable value. I'll be hush-hush on that front.

No leaders this year? PFFFFT

i have doubts that the leaders are actually sick of you, after all they have you to thank for the Reborn League's success. While I can't guarantee the presence of any one leader, I'll try my hardest to see if we can get a leader here. No battles regardless, however; the League remains out of commission until the upper echelon gives the okay.

Actually, I should rightfully claim credit. I actually went to Ame first before talking to Zips, but we had a small talk in which I calmly reminded him of the shenanigans.

Um

I reminded him before you did

*snarl*

EDIT: I want Inuki as the court jester again

I also want Rinny as the queen and silver as the frost pls

No leaders this year? PFFFFT

i have doubts that the leaders are actually sick of you, after all they have you to thank for the Reborn League's success. While I can't guarantee the presence of any one leader, I'll try my hardest to see if we can get a leader here. No battles regardless, however; the League remains out of commission until the upper echelon gives the okay.

Leaders aren't attending, period. They're all going on a road trip for the week of Christmas, which includes the 22nd. So, there's no way they could even attend if you could get one of them.

edit: I nominate Matt (Mashew) for Jack Frost. c: someone nominate me for snow queen pls..

I vote myself as the queen and Kaito as the frost king whatever because he is Kaito and he deserves nice things.

I will draw 4 queen votes pls. It's my dream. :c

EDIT: YES I CAN I AM RIN AND THE LAWS DON'T APPLY TO ME.

Edited by Rin Kagamine

I will kill yo- Wait why am I Queen? I'm a much manlier dude!

Also, I'll be nice and nominate Nyrias as Queen and Iunno... Renzo for King, just for the lols.

It's all technically individual voting anyway. By the way thank you for niceness Rin.

HERE COMES THE...HERE COMES THE...HERE COM-...Oh. It's just Ross.

This is my first time participating in a party for Reborn see. Hope it'll be fancy and swell. Sorry for the 1920's language. It's a Wonderful Life will do that to you.

Oh. My votes for Jack Frost and Ice Queen are as followed.
Jack Frost: Kaito

Ice Queen: Nyrias

Bai now. c: