Which pokemon do you fear most?

I honestly fear tangrowth and bannete most of all pokemon.

Tangrowth because that thing will snatch you and your folks up and strangle you to death XD

and bannete because that thing will have you forever and nobody even knows what happens next. Kills you? Turns you into a doll? Eats spaghetti with you in Italy on vacation? And that's what makes it creepy. It's already scary but nobody knows what happens next and lets not find out.

Jellicent also freaks me out a bit, living next to the sea hearing tales of monsters destroying ships and eating sailors and all is common, but this thing drags it's prey to the bottom of the sea and drowns them! LIKE WTF

Who would guess that giant cute-looking ballon head thing would be so vicious and cruel...

Don't even get me started with cacturne people...

"It stalks weary travelers in the desert at night and awaits the moment for the traveler to tire out."

What does it do with this traveler?

Eat him/her? Spear him/her on a cactus? Stab him/her to death with his needles? Sick his crew of cacnea on him/her to kill them? Have jolly tea time with them?

NOBODY KNOWS! And that's what makes him so creepy. And he's a dark type with that creepy stare so it's unlikely he's nice...

• 2 weeks later...