What is YOUR favorite pokemon?

Blezerker

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing favourites has never been one of my strong points, especially with Pokémon. It's only getting harder when they keep adding more as well. Currently, my favourite Pokémon is Hydreigon, with Manectric at a very close second. I don't know what it is about them I like to be honest, they just look cool to me and they emit power. I just like Pokémon that I see in both of those ways - cool and strong. Those are my favourite kind. I also like some that are elegant and tough as well, but as my two current favourites mentioned prior to this sentence suggest, the elegant ones don't outweigh the cool ones for me.

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite pokemon are:

1) Dragonite - He's cute and powerful at the same time. Plus he's a dragon type which is my fav (followed by steel then psychic)

2) Darkrai - He has a cool design and is a badass. His ability and special move Dark Void is also pretty powerful combined with dream eater and he can also give people nightmares

Other than that I can't decide on a third fav (too many pokemon)

Edited by Shadow Walker