Video Game World Collide(OOC+ Sign up)

Pokelord

Title is self-explainitory. You may be chosen to defend the video game realms from the main angonist/villain/ect.

What I need before I allow you to be in this RP:
Name:
What realm?:
Level:(it will build up in time){1-15}

Good luck.

Current players: Pokelord: Daniel, FE, 15/ Shade, LoZ, 10(Twili)

KingMurdoc: Sarcus, MBN, 6/ Commander Murdoc, SC, 5(Aeon)

Hukuna: Giuseppe, SM, 9/ Boom Boom Bandicoot, CB, 3

Edited by Pokelord

Actually, yes, it is like SSBB's story. Also there is a backstory. I'll be some of Pre-existing characters and my character:

Name:Daniel

Realm:Fire Emblem

Level:15

Edited by Pokelord

Quick overview of Supreme Commander up to the start of Forged Alliance:

Humanity has explored a large portion of the galaxy due to Quantum Gate technology, allowing instant transportation to any other Quantum Gate. Wars are fought using Armored Command Units manned by specially trained operator/commanders, and robotic armies built by said ACUs. There are five factions: the United Earth Federation, the Cybran, the Aeon Illuminate, the Seraphim, and the Order of the Illuminate. The UEF are normal humans, and they tried to build and fire the Black Sun superweapon, ending the Infinite War between all of the factions except the Seraphim and the Order. The Cybran are essentially cyborgs, led by Dr. Brackman. The Aeon are humans influenced by contact with the Seraphim, extra-universal aliens. The Seraphim, while most are physically incapable of doing harm to another being due to their religion, The Way, invaded this galaxy through a quantum rift, forcing the three factions into an alliance against them. The Order is the faction of the Aeon that joined them.

Question, is any realm from video gaming allowed? I am just really curious as there isn't alot of information here currently. I also assume we are making a unique or original character from those realms as well?

yeah i am wondering about those things as well.