Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

38 minutes ago, heartss said:

How do I get the mod to work, like what do I do after installation?

If you downloaded from the link I provided, just unzip the game to wherever is most convenient to you and play the game from the .exe in my mod. Any Optional Mods are either included in the Optional folder of the Mods folder included, or they're included under the Optional Mods section of the front page.

I need some help as this error crashes the game and its about Delcatty any time its sent out a problem occurs like it being displaced but now im stuck in a main story battle and i cant proceed due to this issue

Exception: ArgumentError
***Full script:
pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::SERVANT,"Moya",_I("Wow... Well done."),true,0,false,0)
PokemonUtilities:695:in `isConst?'
PokeBattle_Battle:2814:in `pbSendOut'
PokeBattle_Battle:4965:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4785:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:542:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:684:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonTrainers:541:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:986:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:540:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:799:in `command_111'
Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Autosave:30:in `block in update'
Autosave:28:in `loop'
Autosave:28:in `update'
[Rejuv 13.0.4]
Exception: RuntimeError
Message: Script error within event 19, map 391 (Chrysalis Courtyard):
Exception: ArgumentError
***Full script:
pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::SERVANT,"Moya",_I("Wow... Well done."),true,0,false,0)
PokemonUtilities:695:in `isConst?'
PokeBattle_Battle:2814:in `pbSendOut'
PokeBattle_Battle:4965:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4785:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:542:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:684:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonTrainers:541:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:986:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:540:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:799:in `command_111'
Interpreter:320:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Autosave:30:in `block in update'
Autosave:28:in `loop'
Autosave:28:in `update'

Nevermind found the solution i just needed to download the latest update  

Edited by nameriF
Solved my issue

On 9/4/2023 at 4:56 PM, eggthief said:

Does Metaphysical provide an additional 20% boost similar like how abilities like Aerilate and Pixilate do?

Sorry for the late response but yes, Metaphysical gives the 20% boost as well.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pokeman54 said:

Great mod, but just a suggestion, would it be possible to add Mega Weavile from Where Love Lies? The design is so sick.

mega wavile.png

Yeah I remember seeing you ask this on the forums before about if this would get added into the Vanilla game. However, this isn't really a Mega and more of a Rift Pokemon, which I don't have any plans on making Rift Pokemon be obtainable in the mod. Besides, it doesn't even have a backsprite, and I don't have the spriting expertise to make one for it and I don't believe Jeb has any interest in such either.

4 hours ago, W1ll said:

Does anyone know if this can work on Mac? looks rly cool

I know it's possible to work, but I'm not familiar enough with Mac to be able to help you much in getting it to work properly. You can try asking on the discord if anyone else has attempted and succeeded.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

I know it's possible to work, but I'm not familiar enough with Mac to be able to help you much in getting it to work properly. You can try asking on the discord if anyone else has attempted and succeeded.

What's the link for the discord sorry I can't seem to find it

EDIT - No worries, it runs well with wine installed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mandatory Patch Released:

Hi.

Yeah, it's been a bit, and I apologize for that. There have been multiple bug reports that have been coming in that I haven't had a lot of time to get to simply because I've been busy irl and also busy playing Baldur's Gate. This should address most of the bug fixes that have been reported to me as well as other concerns:

• Aevian Hydreigon's resistances should be fixed.
  • Fixed some of the AI scripting, which should hopefully make the opponent AI use Hypothermia now.
  • Fixed the Hypothermia TM, now it should actually teach Hypothermia.
  • Fixed 2 vanilla bugs:
    • The Move Tutor in the Kingdom of Goomidra shouldn't throw errors anymore when trying to teach Zen Headbutt and Gastro Acid.
    • The player should no longer get stuck in the door when exiting Garufa Ruins.
  • Gave Gallade Sharpness and D-Gallade Slush Rush.
  • Forgot that I actually did make D-Emolga available on Route 9, so it's there.
  • Changed A-Murkrow's availability from Yui's Ranch to Route 4, Honchkrow can still be found on Yui's Ranch and the evolution method is still the same.
  • Fixed Mega Delta Bisharp's typing.
  • Fixed Mega Delta Bisharp in Souta's gym battle (should now start off in base form rather than its Mega form when sent out).
  • Reduced the amount of Relationship Points with Aelita needed down to 25 in order to get Delta Bisharpite from Souta after his gym battle.
  • During the double battle with Aelita against Neved: 
    • Nerfed Neved's Pokemon by 2-3 levels except for Delta Blastoise.
    • Buffed Aelita's Pokemon by 1-2 levels.
    • This should hopefully make this battle less stressful to beat.
  • Replaced Erin's Florges with Aevian Excadrill.
    • This should make it easier to beat Angie & Cera on Intense without using Interceptor's Wish.
  • Other various bug fixes that I don't exactly remember.

As this was quite a lot that I fixed, I can't simply add the hotfixes in this comment, so it is necessary to redownload the mod from the download links in the main post. Thank you all for your patience, and hopefully this will be the very last patch/hotfix I will need to do before v13.5 releases. Have a wonderful day and thank you for playing my mod!

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.aaff4fba1e6abeda46d01d1efe6bbbdc.png

so i had this happen during the puppet duo battle with aelita in nightmare GDC, it seems to be cause when gallade tries to take an action

EDIT: it turns out it wasnt the gallade that caused the issue, but was instead a hisuian braviary as i encountered the very same issue again going into chapter 13 against a hisuian braviary, its also worth nothing this issue doesnt cause a crash, but effectively renders said braviary's turn null & void

Im having an issue where the randomizer machine sometimes isn't generating starters and I have a feeling it's because it's trying to generate the non starters. 

Still not sure why the machines chooses not to generate pokes sometimes but I think I found out my other problem.

Edited by HouseofAyers

On 10/4/2023 at 3:31 AM, behemoth911 said:

I can't find the NPC that gives you the new alt mons and mega stones in the league admin, does anyone know where they are or like have a picture?

guessing you didnt see the sprite just by the stairs as you entered the league admin area?

bit of a bug i found with epoch tyranitar from the axed altform optional thing............ it seems for some reason epoch tyranitar doesnt use the epoch tyranitarite to mega evolve, but the original tyranitarite (the one normally used by the OG tyranitar)

On 10/3/2023 at 10:00 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

image.png.aaff4fba1e6abeda46d01d1efe6bbbdc.png

so i had this happen during the puppet duo battle with aelita in nightmare GDC, it seems to be cause when gallade tries to take an action

EDIT: it turns out it wasnt the gallade that caused the issue, but was instead a hisuian braviary as i encountered the very same issue again going into chapter 13 against a hisuian braviary, its also worth nothing this issue doesnt cause a crash, but effectively renders said braviary's turn null & void

Yeah, that was a typo with the AI script when deciding to use Esper Wing on a Psychic Terrain, I'll fix it soon.

3 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

bit of a bug i found with epoch tyranitar from the axed altform optional thing............ it seems for some reason epoch tyranitar doesnt use the epoch tyranitarite to mega evolve, but the original tyranitarite (the one normally used by the OG tyranitar)

Also accidentally forgot to use the correct internal IDs for the Mega Evolution stones when scripting the Mega Epochs, which I'll fix soon.

5 hours ago, behemoth911 said:

Does anyone know where the frost orb is if there is a location atm

Haven't added it yet, as even the Flame Orb hasn't been added in base vanilla Rejuv. It'll most likely be added in with Artrica once it gets added in vanilla Rejuv.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:50 PM, HouseofAyers said:

Im having an issue where the randomizer machine sometimes isn't generating starters and I have a feeling it's because it's trying to generate the non starters. 

Still not sure why the machines chooses not to generate pokes sometimes but I think I found out my other problem.

I really am unsure why myself, I should've fixed the issue where the randomizer machine wasn't giving you a Pokemon when you try to choose it.

Small Hotfix Released:

• Fixed issues in regard to Mega Evolving Alakazam.
  • Fixed the error being thrown off when the AI attempts to use Esper Wing on a Psychic Terrain.
  • Fixed Epoch Tyranitar and Epoch Gengar needing the incorrect Mega Stones in order to Mega Evolve.
  • Fixed Aevian Tepig's encounter in the Abandoned Apartments.

Since this is a smaller hotfix, if you don't want to redownload the game all you need to do is download the zip file attached in this comment, unzip it, drag its contents over to the game's files and replace when asked. If there are any other bugs that are present, don't hesitate to reach out to me about them. There won't be any further major updates but I will continue support for fixing this version of the mod until v13.5 comes out. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

MRF Hotfixes.zip

On 10/10/2023 at 3:38 PM, CocoJanelle said:

There seems to not be an icon for Aevian metagross? sorry if i missed the mention of that somewhere but it just uses normal metagross instead

At the moment no, around the time that Jeb and I were going to add in more forms and update some of the sprites, v13.5 got announced, which we decided to halt progress on stuff other than Hotfixes and Patches until v13.5 is released. Apologies for the inconvenience.