How long would it take to do everything in both V13 Rejuvenation and Where Love Lies combined?

enderowl

Was thinking about getting back into Rejuvenation to refresh my memory and also play Where Love Lies for the first time after completing chapter 12. I'm just wondering how long it would take to 100% Where Love Lies and do mostly everything you can do in a single Rejuvenation playthrough.

Depends on how often you play the game, and how good you are at beating the tougher fights quickly. Took me 16 months with a final in-game time of 344 hours, though I was also recording most of my gameplay to show my family, narrating every word of the story and doing a lot of random exploration. You could probably do it much faster if you read the dialogue quickly and are good at the game.

I should note that I'm already at 40 hours played on Reborn E19 and I'm only at Apophyll, so it might just be a me thing.

I lost my save files recently so had to replay from the start, i've been very familiar with the game after playing it so many times so i skipped all the dialogues, this time used debug mode instead of breeding and EV training to save time, always used speed up function and by the end of whats there by now i ended up with 210 hours of ingame time still, speed up is x4 so i would say took me at least 50 hours. With reading everything again it's gonna be at the very least 80+ hours.